BY PANTENE

Care for your colored hair with the help of Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Color Care Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, this rich, nourishing conditioner helps instantly enhance color vibrancy with intense shine. Trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Color Care Shampoo.

BettyJo M.
I really like the new Pantene color care line. It is as effective as the expensive brands and costs so much less. I usually color my hair every six weeks and I can go at least two more week without a touch up with this product.
Yenifer H.
NC
Love this it was so nice on my hair made my hair smell so good! When I put it in my hair it made my hair look so great everyone asked me what did I put in my hair and it was this !
Taylor N.
Clinton, IN
I recently just bought this as well as the shampoo. I love both of them and they both work really well! I have brown hair with Carmel high lights and it kept the color for a while. I was very satisfied with this product!
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
This particular Pantene product is incredible! It definitely has the salon status result with the over the counter price. I was able to purchase this product at target isn't coupons and gift cards and got it for free!
Andy M.
Lexington Park
The shampoo always helped protect my hair color and keep it staying long. After prolonged use, it caused damage to my hair and caused dandruff buildup on my scalp, which is why I had to stop using it.
Vanessa C.
Enjoy using this as a deep treatment on my color treated hair!!! It's super creamy and it smell awesome! Easy to find at Walmart Walgreens and a lot of other places. I would recommend indeed!
Rachel U.
Great shampoo, but Pantene products never seems to cut it for my hair always really matted and tangled after the shower doesn't do a great job of softening my hair. Did protect the color though.
Stacy S.
This conditioner feels great! Pantene always has great hair products that also smell great. I love how this helps prolong hair color and deeply moisturize. Love the packaging how it is a squeeze bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
When I received this to review from influenster, I was a little skeptic, but it was a real winner for me. It was creamy, hydrating and made my hair a breeze to style. Even my husband come enter on the softness of my hair.
Martha R.
Chicago
I dyed my hair a while ago and I was reccomended this product to care for my hair and I love it so far! It protects the color and dye in my hair.