BY PANTENE

Intense color care for instant, constant shine.
Our most intensely concentrated formula helps repair surface damage from the coloring process to instantly enhance color vibrancy and help prevent color fade.

USAGE:

WHO: Created for those who want an exceptional level of care for their colored hair.
WHEN: Daily to moisturize, protect and nourish.
HOW: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, comb through with fingers, paying close attention to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Red 33, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Buy on kmart
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
I just bought this set after adding red to my hair. I love the moisture because my hair tends to be dry with the heat and coloring. It also makes my hair shiny and keeps my color looking brighter for longer. It has a nice smell. A great drugstore find for color protection!!
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
For a drug store brand shampoo that is supposed to have salon brand feeling, this is great! I've used many color management shampoos over the years and this one is by far one of the best. Doesn't exactly match to my brand name but for something I need in a pinch it works great. Smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and shiny
Taylor N.
Clinton, IN
I recently just bought this as well as the shampoo. I love both of them and they both work really well! I have brown hair with Carmel high lights and it kept the color for a while. I was very satisfied with this product!
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
This particular Pantene product is incredible! It definitely has the salon status result with the over the counter price. I was able to purchase this product at target isn't coupons and gift cards and got it for free!
Alyssa M.
This works very well with my hair and the random hair colors I may dye it. I also use the 3 minute deep conditioning right about with this and pairing everything together give me a shine, my color unfaded, and clean hair!
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I bought this because I really needed something to protect my color treated hair. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos. It lathers without needing a ton of product. I will by again.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
The shampoo always helped protect my hair color and keep it staying long. After prolonged use, it caused damage to my hair and caused dandruff buildup on my scalp, which is why I had to stop using it.
Vanessa C.
Enjoy using this as a deep treatment on my color treated hair!!! It's super creamy and it smell awesome! Easy to find at Walmart Walgreens and a lot of other places. I would recommend indeed!
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
This conditioner is good, but it could be great. It smells lightly like coconuts. It does not lather at all. It feels very thin on your hair. The corresponding shampoo is thick and creamy, but the conditioner feels a little thin and watery in texture straight from the bottle. After washing my hair, I applied a small amount of conditioner to my hands then applied it to my hair. It rinsed out very well even though it felt thin/watery on my hair. It left my hair feeling clean and surprisingly soft after being rinsed out. I think this conditioner could be great. I hope they continue to work on the formula. It is a good conditioner and it does live up to its promise to soften and condition your hair. It is a solid product.
**I received my Pantene Expert Intense Colorcare Conditioner for free, but this review and my opinions are my own. I provided an honest and unbiased review.**
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Recently, I received a complimentary tube of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Intense ColorCare Conditioner from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
I'll be honest, I liked this conditioner with its matching shampoo so much that I purchased 3Minute Miracle so I could try the entire system. I have dry, coarse, thick, wavy, color treated hair and this conditioner lives up to the manufacturers claims. After treatment, my hair felt nourished and healthy, silky and smooth. I did not experience any residue, but then a small amount of product goes a long way. I used Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Intense ColorCare Conditioner daily for two weeks and was beyond pleased with the results. I definitely noticed my hair color stayed true to color longer than usual. I encourage you to try this collection of hair products.