Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#1408 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI

I love pantene, i always remember my mom using it growing up. The smell is original and lovely, can get great deals on it also! love love
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

LOVE this conditioner and the silky way my hair feels after using this product! I love to use it as a mask once a week.
Isa S.
Isa S.

Pantene como te amo deja el cabello hermoso además es 2 en 1 lo uso a diario lo protege y lo repara
Krista D.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB, MB

This shampoo and conditioner is great better than the original formula. my hair is really long and dry i have a hard time brushing it with most systems but not this one.
Dustree S.
Dustree S.
Dickens, TX

Beginning 61my hair has become dry and lifeless and since using it my hair looks great recommend to several friends
Martine C.
Martine C.
Denver, CO

This product is average the one thing I've noticed and/or been told is that it leaves a residue on the hair follicle so when my hairdresser cuts my hair you can literally see a waxy substance on her scissor that's kind of strange
Constanza A.
Constanza A.
Curico

I like it since it smells, but it is very creamy for my. It is difficult to me to dissolve it with the water and does not leave easily.
Colby W.
Colby W.

As this is a dual pack, it takes less time which is a bonus. Has a nice welcoming scent which makes your hair smell so nice! It reaches its target by making your hair stronger and soft in just one wash! I would definitely buy again.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK

I used this on a daily and i am just in love with it! it makes my hair feel so healthy and soft!
Edna P.
Edna P.

I actually this once and I wasn't big fan of this because it left my hair feeling dry and I didn't like that at all

Join Now