Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#1408 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Colby W.
Colby W.

As this is a dual pack, it takes less time which is a bonus. Has a nice welcoming scent which makes your hair smell so nice! It reaches its target by making your hair stronger and soft in just one wash! I would definitely buy again.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI

I love pantene, i always remember my mom using it growing up. The smell is original and lovely, can get great deals on it also! love love
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida

mi cabello estaba muy opaco y quebradizo ahora esta muy sedoso y saludable, me encanta y lo recomiendo.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

LOVE this conditioner and the silky way my hair feels after using this product! I love to use it as a mask once a week.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK

I used this on a daily and i am just in love with it! it makes my hair feel so healthy and soft!
Edna P.
Edna P.

I actually this once and I wasn't big fan of this because it left my hair feeling dry and I didn't like that at all
Maria M.
Maria M.

Tried it loved it is got it as a trail size and have repurchased 2 times already. It hydrates you hair keep in mind I bleach my hair every 2 months or so , I have got so many more complaints because my hair looks shiny and super health, I truly recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Alexia A.
Alexia A.

Really good product, my hair never felt so soft and healthy. And it olso smells very good
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, Ky

I felt this shampoo and conditioner duo definitely helped make my hair stronger. Doesn't weigh down my hair and can go several days in between washes making it last a while! Price is super reasonable. Will purchase again.

Join Now