Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#652 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Isa S.
Isa S.

Pantene como te amo deja el cabello hermoso además es 2 en 1 lo uso a diario lo protege y lo repara
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love how after using the shampoo ans conditioner, my hair was soft and manageable and frizz free.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK

I used this on a daily and i am just in love with it! it makes my hair feel so healthy and soft!
Alexia A.
Alexia A.

Really good product, my hair never felt so soft and healthy. And it olso smells very good
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

this stuff hydrates my hair and leaves it looking shiny and wonderful! I like it a lot

Join Now