Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#1408 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL

I think this is a quality product, works for me, I recommend it, The smell is good, taste and how to use it is too easy
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
San Antonio, TX

Received this in a beauty box. Works great. There was a coupon included and I purchased the conditioner.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love how after using the shampoo ans conditioner, my hair was soft and manageable and frizz free.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

this stuff hydrates my hair and leaves it looking shiny and wonderful! I like it a lot
Constanza A.
Constanza A.
Curico

I like it since it smells, but it is very creamy for my. It is difficult to me to dissolve it with the water and does not leave easily.
Angela j.
Angela j.

I recently saw my mom using this shampoo and conditioner. It keeps your hair feeling soft and silky.
Martine C.
Martine C.
Denver, CO

This product is average the one thing I've noticed and/or been told is that it leaves a residue on the hair follicle so when my hairdresser cuts my hair you can literally see a waxy substance on her scissor that's kind of strange
Dustree S.
Dustree S.
Dickens, TX

Beginning 61my hair has become dry and lifeless and since using it my hair looks great recommend to several friends
Krista D.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB

This shampoo and conditioner is great better than the original formula. my hair is really long and dry i have a hard time brushing it with most systems but not this one.
Isa S.
Isa S.

Pantene como te amo deja el cabello hermoso además es 2 en 1 lo uso a diario lo protege y lo repara

Join Now