Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#1141 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
San Antonio, TX

Received this in a beauty box. Works great. There was a coupon included and I purchased the conditioner.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

this stuff hydrates my hair and leaves it looking shiny and wonderful! I like it a lot
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I felt this shampoo and conditioner duo definitely helped make my hair stronger. Doesn't weigh down my hair and can go several days in between washes making it last a while! Price is super reasonable. Will purchase again.
Martine C.
Martine C.
Denver, CO

This product is average the one thing I've noticed and/or been told is that it leaves a residue on the hair follicle so when my hairdresser cuts my hair you can literally see a waxy substance on her scissor that's kind of strange
Dustree S.
Dustree S.
Dickens, TX

Beginning 61my hair has become dry and lifeless and since using it my hair looks great recommend to several friends
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI

I love pantene, i always remember my mom using it growing up. The smell is original and lovely, can get great deals on it also! love love
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

LOVE this conditioner and the silky way my hair feels after using this product! I love to use it as a mask once a week.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK

I used this on a daily and i am just in love with it! it makes my hair feel so healthy and soft!
Edna P.
Edna P.

I actually this once and I wasn't big fan of this because it left my hair feeling dry and I didn't like that at all
Angela j.
Angela j.

I recently saw my mom using this shampoo and conditioner. It keeps your hair feeling soft and silky.