Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack uploaded by Valentina d.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skylar N.
Skylar N.
Belding, MI
I like this product. My hair is very frizzy at times. And this helps immensely! I don't use a lot of products, this being one!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
Love Age Defy. As I try many brands this is 1 of my favorites. Nice lather...feels cleans...shines...great conditioner for no tangles
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Works good to be honest , keeps the hair well & best for damaged hair . Affordable, the smell is also great
Martine C.
Martine C.
Denver, CO
This product is average the one thing I've noticed and/or been told is that it leaves a residue on the hair follicle so when my hairdresser cuts my hair you can literally see a waxy substance on her scissor that's kind of strange
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
I love pantene, i always remember my mom using it growing up. The smell is original and lovely, can get great deals on it also! love love
Angela j.
Angela j.
I recently saw my mom using this shampoo and conditioner. It keeps your hair feeling soft and silky.
Dustree S.
Dustree S.
Dickens, TX
Beginning 61my hair has become dry and lifeless and since using it my hair looks great recommend to several friends
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
LOVE this conditioner and the silky way my hair feels after using this product! I love to use it as a mask once a week.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I felt this shampoo and conditioner duo definitely helped make my hair stronger. Doesn't weigh down my hair and can go several days in between washes making it last a while! Price is super reasonable. Will purchase again.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK
I used this on a daily and i am just in love with it! it makes my hair feel so healthy and soft!