Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#1408 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA

Tried it loved it is got it as a trail size and have repurchased 2 times already. It hydrates you hair keep in mind I bleach my hair every 2 months or so , I have got so many more complaints because my hair looks shiny and super health, I truly recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Madelina w.
Madelina w.

I can say this shampoo really made my hair glow like really glow. I love that it targets my whole head and not just one spot. Its best used if you have a dry scalp, it also had a nice scent like flowers very pleasing. I would absolutely buy again it worth the money.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Madison, MS

This is a great shampoo. It glides smoothly for my hair and when I get out of the shower I genuinely feel that it has done the job cleaning my hair without taking too many necessary oils out. The scent is nice without being too strong. I highly recommend it.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

I've ised other shampoos and conditioners but this product is the only one that does its job. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking really shiny. My hair now feels stronger and healthier since switching to this product.
Sara A.
Sara A.
cagliari

It's hard for me to find a conditioner that makes my hair shiny and soft but since I tried this it has changed a lot. My hair is really shiny, it doesn't have knot and it's more straight
Highly recommended
Jenna  S.
Jenna S.
Pittsburgh, PA

this shampoo is good. I like the scent of it, which seems to stay in your hair all day. I did not like the fact that it seemed to make my frizzy hair more frizzy than normal.
Thaliia M.
Thaliia M.

Es hermoso Pantene y a mi me deja hermoso el cabello y es lo mejor en mi pais muchas lo usan y es lindooo y proteje contra el friiz del cabello y si finciona
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

I think this product is great.
Since the first time I've used it, I've noticed my hair healthier and with better quality.
I will buy it again for sure.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Windsor

This product gets my hair clean while keeping it luscious! It's perfect for dry hair! It smells amazing and you get salon quality for drugstore price.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango

Me encantan los productos de pantene, así que definitivamente debe ser muy bueno el producto estoy en espera de probarlo

Join Now