Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack uploaded by Valentina d.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Tried it loved it is got it as a trail size and have repurchased 2 times already. It hydrates you hair keep in mind I bleach my hair every 2 months or so , I have got so many more complaints because my hair looks shiny and super health, I truly recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Layla 💜.
Layla 💜.
I can say this shampoo really made my hair glow like really glow. I love that it targets my whole head and not just one spot. Its best used if you have a dry scalp, it also had a nice scent like flowers very pleasing. I would absolutely buy again it worth the money.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Oxford, MS
This is a great shampoo. It glides smoothly for my hair and when I get out of the shower I genuinely feel that it has done the job cleaning my hair without taking too many necessary oils out. The scent is nice without being too strong. I highly recommend it.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
I've ised other shampoos and conditioners but this product is the only one that does its job. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking really shiny. My hair now feels stronger and healthier since switching to this product.
Jenna  S.
Jenna S.
Pittsburgh, PA
this shampoo is good. I like the scent of it, which seems to stay in your hair all day. I did not like the fact that it seemed to make my frizzy hair more frizzy than normal.
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
I think this is a quality product, works for me, I recommend it, The smell is good, taste and how to use it is too easy
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
San Antonio, TX
Received this in a beauty box. Works great. There was a coupon included and I purchased the conditioner.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
this stuff hydrates my hair and leaves it looking shiny and wonderful! I like it a lot
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
This is an awesome product. It is perfect for those who have damaged hair and definitely stands apart from other products. I have a dry scalp and it really nourishes my hair follicles and decreases the amount of dandruff I shed on a daily basis.
Anna H.
Anna H.
This is amazing! It is shampoo and conditioner which is really nice it smells good and lasts all day it is good for the price and it will help with dry scalp and oily scalp. I was very satisfied with this product!