Add a Photo
Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense AgeDefy Shampoo 9.6 oz and Conditioner 8 oz Dual Pack

By PANTENE
#652 in Shampoo
Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Shampoo: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy system with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Pantene Expert Intense AgeDefy Conditioner: Defy the signs of time with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, it instantly restores youthful vitality to your hair for age-defying results. Our exclusive Age Defy System with triple-blend complex was developed with help from the experts at Olay to help fight the seven signs of aging hair – breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – for truly amazing results. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo.
Photo (1)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Tried it loved it is got it as a trail size and have repurchased 2 times already. It hydrates you hair keep in mind I bleach my hair every 2 months or so , I have got so many more complaints because my hair looks shiny and super health, I truly recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA

Madelina w.
Madelina w.

I can say this shampoo really made my hair glow like really glow. I love that it targets my whole head and not just one spot. Its best used if you have a dry scalp, it also had a nice scent like flowers very pleasing. I would absolutely buy again it worth the money.
Colby W.
Colby W.

As this is a dual pack, it takes less time which is a bonus. Has a nice welcoming scent which makes your hair smell so nice! It reaches its target by making your hair stronger and soft in just one wash! I would definitely buy again.
Martine C.
Martine C.
Denver, CO

This product is average the one thing I've noticed and/or been told is that it leaves a residue on the hair follicle so when my hairdresser cuts my hair you can literally see a waxy substance on her scissor that's kind of strange
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

I've ised other shampoos and conditioners but this product is the only one that does its job. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking really shiny. My hair now feels stronger and healthier since switching to this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I felt this shampoo and conditioner duo definitely helped make my hair stronger. Doesn't weigh down my hair and can go several days in between washes making it last a while! Price is super reasonable. Will purchase again.
Sara A.
Sara A.
cagliari

It's hard for me to find a conditioner that makes my hair shiny and soft but since I tried this it has changed a lot. My hair is really shiny, it doesn't have knot and it's more straight
Highly recommended
Jenna  S.
Jenna S.
Pittsburgh, PA

this shampoo is good. I like the scent of it, which seems to stay in your hair all day. I did not like the fact that it seemed to make my frizzy hair more frizzy than normal.
Krista D.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB

This shampoo and conditioner is great better than the original formula. my hair is really long and dry i have a hard time brushing it with most systems but not this one.

Join Now