Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Salome S.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #65 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Ana B.
Buffalo , NY
Omg I want this product I want to bay is perfect for my hair because I have dry hair in love
Magly F.
Leaves my hair silky... once use this product and think it's very good... It works for me...
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Eu uso isso no meu cabelo algumas vezes por semana sobre uma quantidade de tamanho de moeda de dez centavos e isso funciona maravilhas !! Toda vez que eu vou pegar meu cabelo, meu estilista está impressionado! Eu tingi meu cabelo mais vezes do que eu posso contar e colocamos infinitas quantidades de alvejantes nele. No ano passado ou dois eu tentei crescer minha cor natural tão saudável quanto possível !! essas coisas ajudam !! meu estilista sempre me diz que não tenho cabelo para alguém que tenha tingido tanto quanto eu tenho :)) vale a pena tentar! barato e dura muito tempo - vou passar um ano mais ou menos e quase não o toquei !!
Ciara S.
Manchester
I love oils for my hair as it gets so dry from dyeing it. This is a really nice soft mist so you can measure the amount of product you put on your hair which I like. Definitely don't think it's too pricey, pretty average for hair oils and it works a treat. Makes your hair feel so soft and silky. I would recommend!
Salome S.
Tbilisi
I used it all the time before i shaved my hair. It smells great! i had my hair bleached a lot of times and it really made my hair silkysmooth! i highly recommend this thing I love it sooo much when my hair will grow back i will continue to use it!💖
Emma J.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
Just one pump after a hair wash...onto towel dried hair avoiding the roots and wham.....beaugiful hair. It is kinda like a deranged as it allows my brush to glide snootbky through my hair after a wash and co edition and I have serial knotty hair so this product helps with that as a bonus but then the results once dried and styled....beautiful wouldn't be without it
ARIADNE D.
Doral, FL

Pantene Expert Repairing Keratin Oil Mist I loved it because it leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Something that identifies pantene is its rich fragrance which is impregnated in the hair for several days
valeria r.
miami, FL

Repairs hair to add brilliant shine

48 hours continuous shine

With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils

Ships Two-3.4 oz bottles.

is awesome , i love pantene , thanks for your products are the best

I will never stop using pantene because is the best

I highly recommend it

- L.
Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Moisturises my hair perfectly, smells nice. Keeps the frizz away. Long lasting & great value for the price. I'd buy it again and again. The scent isn't too strong either. Definitely recommend if your hair needs a little tlc and a break from frizz.
Lesly V.
I really love how it leaves my hair repaired and smooth I love too much the smell that brings these droplets oh treatment I use them almost every day the truth and I have beautiful hair I love the price is something reassessable and I really recommend it too