Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #60 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Buy on Jet.com
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Este le doy 100% garantizado deja él pelo súper suabesito y si ada de electricidad en él pelo súper me facuna
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
la línea pantene es excelente para la salud de mi cabello, la keratina deja mi cabello como siempre lo desee.
Veronica M.
Stone Mountain, GA
Lovelovelove this!! It's amazing as a heat protector and for everyday use. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy
Rose O.
Winston salem, NC
Best oil product for hair hands down. Doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and really controls the frizzy
Shana S.
Cohasset, MN
I really like this conditioning mist,it doesn't weigh my hair down and makes my hair feel really soft!!
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I really like this mist . This really is repair oil that works really good. I keep a bottle of this .
Reiley M.
I love the frizz control this hair oil gives along with the instant feeling of renewing your hair
Brunna I.
Chappaqua, NY
I reaaly love this brand, this product is amazing for my hair! I really recommend to everyone.
Marlene T.
Bronx, NY
Love the way this makes my hair smell, and feel : )
I would recommend this product to someone.
Layze N.
I use this product and I love it! It repairs my hair from the straighner iron, is really good!