Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #63 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Nicole P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great for length and prevention of split ends. Best used on wet hair. I use this one a week after the shower, and as needed on frizz days.
Dana N.
East Haven, CT
Love to use this after straightening my hair for a smooth frizz free look! I only apply it to the ends of my hair to avoid an oily scalp.
Angela R.
I absolutely love this product and how it makes my hair shiny and non frizzy. Will definitely keep this as one of my daily hair products.
Angie R.
Hemlock , MI
Love this product keeps the frizz away on the most humid of days! It outshines most others in this price range. Great value inexpensive
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga
This works great fro my fizz hair. I love using it weekly to help control my fizz. It a great value for what you get. Smells great too
Megan S.
Waco , TX
Makes hair so shiny but if you misuse it it looks like a head ball of grease!  I dId not rebuy. Maybe I need to give it another shot.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I absolutely love this product. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. I use it a few times a week. I highly recommend this oil mist.
Keyliana C.
It was okay but it does leave the hair really greasy. It left my hair nice after I washed my hair but it was hard to wash out
Maylee B.
Topeka, KS
I loved this product. Works very well. One of my go to hair products . . Will continue to keep buying this awesome product
Jenty P.
Pensacola, FL
It makes my very dull hair super glossy and beautiful. It is my go to serum to get super beautiful, shiny curls. Love it!