Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #60 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Buy on Jet.com
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
This product really helped to make my hair feel softer and smoothr and overall more healthy than before I started using it. The only downfall I had with it was the smell was not something I particularly enjoyed.
Nicole  P.
Santa Cruz, CA
Like the shine it gives my hair also the smell of is it great
Honestly I tried a few different Oreos so far but haven't felt a huge difference between them so I like it
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
This is such a great product After trying this product I'm a believer.it makes my hair manageable and soft. i recommend this to all age groups you've got to try this.
Love M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair loves this product. It repairs my hair damage from coloring and sun damage. It smells nice too. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I use it twice a week.
Pamela A.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan of the smell but definitely Made my hair feel soft and look healthier... Introduced my cousin to this product and she loved it she has very thick hair
tricia c.
I straighten my hair quite often and this keratin oil helps my hair from showing any heat damage. I love that a little bit goes a long way and smells great.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
Absolutely love this product use it once a week usually at the end of my work week brings the life back to my follicles smells really nice also! Huge plus!!!
Izzy A.
Yuba City, CA
I would lobe this product if I got once more because it really repairs any damage to hair . Very different results to different hair types and conditions.
Kelsey R.
Mount Dora, FL
YES! I love to put this repair oil on my ends. It gives amazing hydration when my hair has been blow dryed, straightened and curled and needs a reboost!
Kya W.
Minot, ND
Only had a small sample but I really liked this. I have pretty healthy hair but when it gets wet it turns into a giant frizz ball. This helped with that.