Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Salome S.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #65 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Left my hair soft and less frizziness after drying. I have long hair and usually use 1-2 pumps of this stuff on the ends when it is dry. Definitely helps with the frizz on humid days and haven't had as many split ends since using this product.
Nicole  P.
Santa Cruz, CA
Like the shine it gives my hair also the smell of is it great
Honestly I tried a few different Oreos so far but haven't felt a huge difference between them so I like it
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
This is such a great product After trying this product I'm a believer.it makes my hair manageable and soft. i recommend this to all age groups you've got to try this.
Love M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair loves this product. It repairs my hair damage from coloring and sun damage. It smells nice too. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I use it twice a week.
Pamela A.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan of the smell but definitely Made my hair feel soft and look healthier... Introduced my cousin to this product and she loved it she has very thick hair
tricia c.
I straighten my hair quite often and this keratin oil helps my hair from showing any heat damage. I love that a little bit goes a long way and smells great.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
Absolutely love this product use it once a week usually at the end of my work week brings the life back to my follicles smells really nice also! Huge plus!!!
Izzy A.
Yuba City, CA
I would lobe this product if I got once more because it really repairs any damage to hair . Very different results to different hair types and conditions.
Kya W.
Minot, ND
Only had a small sample but I really liked this. I have pretty healthy hair but when it gets wet it turns into a giant frizz ball. This helped with that.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I love this oil for my hair. I have tried others but this is the best. I don't know what it is about Pantene but it's the best for my hair and affordable