Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #60 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle H.
Saint Charles, MO
I use this after I straighten my hair and it keeps my hair feeling smooth. It has a good price and is really effective. It's long lasting and works wonders. I would recommend this to others.
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Me encanta porque hidrata mi pelo! Mi pelo es súper rizado y con la ayuda de este aceite con keratina mi pelo es un poco más fácil de manejar u le aporta mucho brillo ya q es un poco reseco
Laura G.
Santo Domingo , OH
I started use it like two months ago and I feel very glad with the results, my hair is dry so I was crazy trying to find something that help me with that, and now that I use it, my hair looks really good.
taylor m.
Columbus, OH
I use it on my hair a couple times a week about a dime size amount and it works wonders!! every time I go to get my hair cut my stylist is impressed!! I've dyed my hair more times than I can count and put endless amounts of bleach in it.. the past year or two have been me trying to grow out my natural color as healthy as possible!! this stuff helps!! my stylist always tells me I don't have hair for somebody that has dyed it as much as I have :)) it's worth a try!! inexpensive and lasts a long time-I'm going on a year or so and have hardly touched it!!
Tammy T.
I like to use this after I shower. It adds shine to my hair and it brings my dead ends to life. I love all Pantene products but this is one of my new favorites! 😍
Jana M.
Works really well. Loved it. My hair looks really smooth. I would recommend this product to all my girl friends and family. I have three daughter and have recommended that they purchase this product.
Angie F.
Marion
Great value alternative to high priced oils and ingredients appear to be identical. It's smoothing but can be heavy if you use too much. Can be used as an overnight treatment when hair is damaged. Have two on hand at the moment so one can stay in my travel bag.
Leticia X.
Orlando, FL
It's a great oil for repair hair!! You should try it in your hair someday if you are interested!! But it change in every type of hair so maybe not good for you type of hair! It meet my expectations this keratin repair oil mist from pantene! Love ittt
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coloring my hair leaves it damaged. This oil mist really helps bring my hair back to life and leave it soft and durable. I really recommend if you color your hair frequently.
Karina B.
Pilesgrove , NJ
I always use this product before and after straightening my hair. It protects my hair from the heat and also leaves it silky smooth. It also doesn't make my hair oily