Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Salome S.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Kayla H.
Austin, TX
My hair is thick, frizzy and unruly so I always try new hair oils. This stuff works! It takes my hair a little and makes it look healthier. In my opinion there are better ones though. The price is alright but still wouldn't fully recommend it .
jessica m.
Prarieville
This oil smelss amazing. it tames my frizz and also hydrates my hair. My hair has been so drying and rough and applying this
oil after my shower helps when i straighten by taminb my frizz and leaving my hair smooth and silky
Yajaira S.
I love using this product because some makes my hair smells good gives it shine long lasting for days it smells so good it's very affordable and reasonable and pricing you can find is at the local Walmart or CVS if you haven't tried this product it's a must try
Natali N.
This product is really good . When my ends are really dry I use it . I don't spay it all over since I have oily hair but I do get my roots . It's really worth the price . This product has helped out my hair a lot
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I love this product when I use it especially on my dry ends I feel like it seals in hydration and helps with breakage I love all Pantene products when it comes to helping repair any of the Damage Done to my hair
Tabetha M.
The smell is intoxicating! Affordable because a little goes a long way. Perfect for after curling your hair. Helps with shine without making your hair look oily, recommend especially if you use hot irons on your daily and/or if you have very dry hair.
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
I Like these hair oil so much ,i apply it to my wet hair a wait on it to dry .It does no leave my hair greasy and it levaes it soft and smelling really good .I bougth mine at walgreens for about $5!
Danielle H.
Saint Charles, MO
I use this after I straighten my hair and it keeps my hair feeling smooth. It has a good price and is really effective. It's long lasting and works wonders. I would recommend this to others.
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Me encanta porque hidrata mi pelo! Mi pelo es súper rizado y con la ayuda de este aceite con keratina mi pelo es un poco más fácil de manejar u le aporta mucho brillo ya q es un poco reseco
Laura G.
Santo Domingo , OH
I started use it like two months ago and I feel very glad with the results, my hair is dry so I was crazy trying to find something that help me with that, and now that I use it, my hair looks really good.