Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Lesly V.Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE #54 in Hair Oil

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel.

Buy on Jet.com
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Excelente aceite reparador de puntas.... Ayuda a eliminar las puntas abiertas.... Entibio un poco mis manos me unto un poco de el aceite reparador de pantene y lo esparso por todas las pontas de mi cabello
David A. M.
Doral, FL
This Keratin Repair Oil trully rocks, It´s like you have your hair back again and more stronger than before. It´s so bad that at my country I can´t find it that easly.
Daniella R.
Ross Shire, Dingwall
Everyone should have this product in their house, especially those with damaged hair. This product is extremely effective and it met all of my expectations. Great value not extremely pricey but would definitely buy again! You should buy this!!
Amy-Shaye W.
Johannesburg
This product saved my hair! Bye bye dry frizzy ends! Smells amazing and makes my hair feel brand new! ❤ i would definitely recommend this for all my dry haired girls
Andrea C.
Gotas muy buenas para el.cabello las coloco despues de plancharme el cabello o si estuve en alguna playa para poder hidratar mi cabello aparte de demas productos.
Madara B.
After using keratin repair oil hair is thicker and healthier . Only after a few times using, hair looks and feels much much better .
At first I thought it wouldn't help much to my hair , becouse they are really damaged after i coloured my hair, but when I actually used it I was surprised, definitely will be buying again !
Liliana P.
Es un gran aceite para reparar el cabello !! Debe probarlo en el pelo una vez que si usted está interesado !! Pero cambia en cada tipo de cabello, así que quizás no es bueno para usted tipo de cabello! Se cumplió con mis expectativas esta neblina de aceite de reparación de la queratina de Pantene!
Natalia I.
I love this oil for my tips since I have blonde dyed hair, it seems an excellent option to take care of my split ends and does not leave my hair greasy. I have mixed hair but this is wonderful. According to price equal quality I think they should lower the price a little.
Dulce I.
I really really love this product, it smells amazing, your hair doesn't feel greasy after using it even though it's oil, to me it is a little bit expensive but I have kept on buying it because it has really help my colored hair. I have tried other oils before but I always keep on coming back for this one.
soukaina b.
gatineau, Quebec
La brume lubrifiante qui a tout pour elle.
Élaborée à partir d'huiles rares comme l'huile d'argan, l'huile de jojoba et l'huile de sésame, notre formule répare-kératine enrobe les cheveux d'une couche protectrice et leur redonne un éclat lisse et radieux.