Pantene Expert Keratin Repair Oil Mist - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY PANTENE

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. 48 hours continuous shine. Repairs hair to add brilliant shine. With a rare blend of 5 exotic oils including argan, jojoba, safflower, olive, sesame. Fights 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness, and rough feel. see more...

Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
And last but not least, another great Pantene Keratin product. I use both the shampoo and the conditioner from this product line and decided to try this. I use to put different products on my hair to make it shinny. I don’t need to wash my hair every day so I would use something like a dab VO5 but I had to do that every day. Of course, overtime it would build up and it was a lot of work to really get my hair clean but because this is a very light and silky mist and only a couple of spritzes from the pump are all I need, it doesn’t build up. And, I only use it every few days. Just like the shampoo, and conditioner, this oil mist is part of a great trilogy of hair products
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this repair oil. I use it after I wash my hair and I really do notice the difference after I use heat. It really protects my hair from the heat and leaves it hydrated and not feeling dry. It's pricey but worth it. It lasts a while for me because I don't have very long hair and you also don't need to use a lot of it.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this misting oil for my hair. I know I don't have a ton of hair but it use to alway be so dry and damaged but since I started using the mist it's improved so much. Highly recommend this products to anyone.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little bit disappointed in this product, because it kind of puts a rubbery feel into my hair. I understand that the keratin is supposed to build naturally but this kind of just seems to add weight and a weird film to me hair to make it seem thicker without actually being thicker.
Iris Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this has helped me so much with my dry brittle ends it has helped restore moisture to my hair.  It smells great , great price and affordable.  not pricey at all. ive tried other brands and didnt do much help to my hair because they just dont work for some reason.
Cori C.
Bayview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair often and this is something I can't live without! I needed something to coat the ends of my hair and keep them from drying up. This worked perfectly! I use this a the tips of my hair and work my way up using less and less. I would recommend this product!
Jas P.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their hair oils, you do kind of want to be careful when appIying. I have a lot of wavy, frizzy hair and I only use I dime size drop for all of my hair I usually put it in my ends mostly after I wash it and my hair stays healthy even after going to the salon.
Maribel G.
This product is so good.I love the smell.I have dry hair so this is so perfect.Leave my hair shiny.My curls look so perfect.Meet all my expectations and more.I will continue buying this product.Its perfect for summer.Its good for wet hair or su.In love.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Today this is a group project you can you cut their products are great and usually he used daily basis and you can leave it in or whatever ice cream to use and I think it is anybody
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to really like this product until I started reading more reviews about the damage that it could potential be doing to your hair I tend to stray away from this brand of general a little bit more but it doesn't underrate the fact that this product felt like it was good when I was using it