BY PANTENE

The pantene pro-v expert collection is a premium line born from our swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Repairs 2 years of damage in 2 minutes. *fights damage. Provides shine. Triple blend complex. Wraps hair, which is mostly made of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its surface to a healthy, smooth condition. Fights many facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness and dryness. see more...

Hayley K.
Macomb, MI
I love this conditioner. My hair feels smooth after using it and over time, I think that my hair feels stronger as well. I've noticed much less breakage at the ends since using this conditioner. The price is pretty decent! Not too pricey but expensive enough that you know it's quality.
Daniela A.
Lakeland, FL
I have thick,and frizzy hair and I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have tried a lot of different brands, including high end products, but none of them so far comes close to this. I prefer it to Pantene Age Defy. It has a nicer fragrance, not too strong, and it leaves my hair easier to manage and much less frizzy.
Katelyn K.
Mullica Hill, NJ
My hair was left soft and silky after trying this for the first time at my cousins house. After my visit was over I bought the product
This was worth my money and worth my time
Kayla H.
Centerton, AR
I have tried many, many, many inexpensive and salon quality shampoos, conditioners and after shampoo products in search of something that would make my hair feel smooth and silky and healthy.

My hair is very curly in the back, straight near the front and has a lot of volume, so I am constantly looking for something to help my hair lay down on my head and not look so poofy. I also color and highlight my hair and use a flat iron daily. I could not believe how manageable and smooth my hair was with just one use of the conditioner.
Leila M.
Manning, SC
I used this product after my daughter fried her hair getting a perm, then began using a straightening iron to "counter act" the results. Her hair was a wreck! I stared purchasing this to see if it would help and not break the bank like salon level products do (face it, kids have no concept of portion control!). Her hair has returned to a pretty wavy silky smooth texture, that has a beautiful glow in the sunlight. This product truly did as it claimed.
Jessica E.
Lexington, NC
The keratin line is really awesome and affordable. It leaves your hair silky smooth compared to most hair products. Keratin treatments are very expensive. Although keratin treatments leave you with a long lasting result, the Pantene jeratin repair conditioner will leave you with acdeptional results for the price.
Caitlyn H.
Cuba, IL
This product is one of my all time favorites ! I was a little skeptic and thought it wouldn't really do anything, but just after a week I could already tell a huge difference! This product has made my hair super soft and not as frizzy. I will definitely be buying more in the future!
niki c.
omaha, NE
This is a perfect conditioner for me because I have very many split ends. it got so bad I had to chop my hair!! but they are slowly coming back so usin this to keep it healthy makes it strong and soft! Love Love LOVE this product
Madison H.
Falls Church, VA
While this conditioner made my hair feel soft, it was way too heavy and my hair ended up greasy the next day. It also didn't smell very nice in comparison to other Pantene products.
Sabrina H.
Plymouth, IN
Since my hair is fair and easily get's greasy, I had to be careful to make sure it ALL washed out, because of there was even the tiniest bit my hair was a greaseball for days. On the brightside, it made my hair and my split ends super soft!