BY PANTENE

Intense smooth for instant frizz control.
It takes healthy hair to fight off frizz. Our most intensely concentrated formula ever helps repair, hydrate and smooth hair to restore it to health and instantly tame frizz.

USAGE:

WHO: Created for those who seek an exceptional level of care to handle their frizzy-prone hair.
WHEN: Daily to smooth, restore and nourish.
HOW: Massage into hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Intense Smooth Conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Yellow 5, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Buy on Target*
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
an excellent shampoo for volume my hair is curly and when I wash it with this shampoo it leaves me some fabulous curls with a super cute volume I love it and I only use it for when I want to leave my hair to the natural.
Jessica C.
Springtown, TX
This shampoo isn't new by any means but I don't like it at all!! I have dry hair and also dry scalp. This shampoo is great for the hair. I can't really say for the scalp since I only used it 3 times. I can't get past the smell. It smells straight up like vitamins. Like I stuck my nose in a bottle of multi-vitamins. Not a a good smell. I have used pantene since I was in high school and I loved the smell they had back in the 90's. It was sweet and smelled so good. I got compliments all the time. The regular stuff smells fine, pretty much like every other shampoo. But this stuff is a huge NO for me.
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
This shampoo is fantastic! I have very wiry, dry, curly hair and this shampoo works wondering in the smoothing department. It smells amazing and lasts for a day or two. It's a reasonable price and I think it's definitely worth giving it a shot!
Jenna D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does exactly what it claims to do and am very happy for the price I paid. The only reason it is not five stars is because within 24 hours of washing my hair it gets very flat and greaser than normal without changing anything else in my routine.
Ida G.
Malverne, NY
Absolutely in love with how this shampoo works with styling my hair, sometimes I have the issue of it becoming to dry or to oily based on what's in the shampoo this is the only product I can naturdally curl my hair and they curl doesn't frizz as well as I can straighten and it lasts for a good 4 days. Highly recommended
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my backup shampoo and I love it, does leave my hair soft like it says for at least 3 days. Can't complain I will keep buying it even though it is expensive for the size 😂
Kristene G.
San Diego, CA
Really good product. I use it in the colder months bc my hair tends to frizz and I get static. This keeps a different moisture in my hair that leaves it feelings soft and silky as well as keeps it smooth and free from frizz.
April C.
Prattville, AL
This shampoo is just what I needed for my long hair because I hate spending the time it takes to blow dry it! It lathers well, smells wonderful, and it keeps the frizz away! I will definitely be buying this again!
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This made my hair really soft and shiny and manageable. Years of colortreating has left my hair dull and brittle. This brought some shine back and softness. My Friends asked me what I used to make my hair so shiny! I love the smell and it works well on my hair even without the conditioner. However, I use it in combination with the Conditioner & the Serum and my hair is soft and manageable EVERY day! I received this product for free in exchange for my own honest and unbiased review, it is a pleasure to use
Diana A.
I have used this shampoo the most compared to my other ones. Since my hair is dry at the ends, this shampoo makes my it very smooth and hardly noticable that my hair was ever dry.