BY PANTENE

PANTENE EXPERT

PRO-V intense smooth CONDITIONER

Micro-smoothing conditioning works instantly to lock in smoothness and help block out frizz.

• Does this product contain alcohol? 1 Answers
  • I normally use Pantene for curls, but because my hair is ...1 Answers
  • I dye my hair blonde so i have super dry hair would this ...3 Answers
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I couldn’t stand the smell of this. I got in on clearance at Target so I’m not sure if there was something wrong with it. I tried to use it but I couldn’t get over the smell. My hair did feel smooth after I rinsed it but I would never buy again.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
This product is on the top amazing. It instantly tames your frizzy hair. The bottle it comes in is so easy to use, just squeeze and it comes out, It is kept with the lid on the bottom do you don't have to wait for it to come out! It's easy to use. Just apply to wet hair and rinse out! Highly recommend this product. Love It!
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
I love each and every Pantene product I have used and this brand is a staple in my hair arsenal. I love this conditioner and would repurchase in a heart beat. I tend to get the kind that smooths or straighten and it always does it without drying out my hair. I just can't seem to love a conditioner more than I love Pantene conditioners.
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
As I said Backup and it's worth the price, calms my frizz for a very long time especially since my hair is really dry, I use it once in a while and doesn't disappoint me ever I definitely recommend this.
Dion J.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is pretty good. Ive had better. It has a really good smell, but it doesnt hydrate the way i would like. My aunt actually gave this product to me. I may or may not buy this in the future.
Emily P.
Works great on my thick, coarse hair. I am of Irish/Italian descent and my hair likes to frizz up if untreated. I shampoo and then let this conditioner rest in my hair while I do everything else in the shower and then rinse it out last. It really keeps my hair smooth. My only gripe is the strong fragrance and chemicals. I have sensitive skin prone to eczema and my hands break out from this conditioner. I probably will not buy it again for this reason.
Michelle N.
A great inexpensive conditioner. It's thicker than I expected - most cheaper drugstore brand conditioners leave my hair tangled and tough to comb out. This one leaves my hair silky smooth and combs out very easily when all is said and done. It has a pleasant scent and doesn't appear to leave any residue with proper rinsing. I have a sensitive scalp and have yet to experience any irritation while using this product. I tested Pantene Expert for free, but all opinions are my own.
April C.
Prattville, AL
I have extremely long hair and hate to spend the time it takes to blow dry it. This conditioner makes my hair smooth and shiny, without weighing it down. It also smells great!
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
I got this conditioner for free, as part of the #Pantene #Voxbox. I was amazed at how good of a job it did at taming the frizz I couldn't tame with any other products, and I was not disappointed. I thought I'd never find a product that would keep my wavy hair in place, but thanks to influenster, I did. Thanks to this conditioner, I have shinier and smoothr hair. Thank you influenster for letting me test this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. :)
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I had really been looking forward to trying this conditioner as my hair really needs help with frizz and roughness. How disappointing! It took forever to rinse out of my hair. I have used it 3 times and the second time, I thought I had rinsed it all out, but, my hair dried greasy and my hair felt dirty. After using this, along with the matching shampoo, my hair is actually drier than usual and my scalp is still itchy. Must be allergic to something in it. I received this product for free from Influenster, but, this opinion is my own.
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
I dye my hair blonde so i have super dry hair would this be a good product to help get my hair more healthier?
Samara B.
Marseilles , IL
Does this product contain alcohol?
Jessica H.
Bentonia, MS
I normally use Pantene for curls, but because my hair is super curly and long, my curls are.... losing luster and becoming frizzy! I would love to try and swap up my shampoo/conditioner to possibly get a different effect now and then. Would Intense Smooth be a good match to use in between long periods of curling shampoo/conditioner? Thanks!