BY PANTENE

PANTENE EXPERT

PRO-V intense smooth CONDITIONER

Micro-smoothing conditioning works instantly to lock in smoothness and help block out frizz.

• Does this product contain alcohol? 1 Answers
  • I normally use Pantene for curls, but because my hair is super cu...1 Answers
  • I dye my hair blonde so i have super dry hair would this be a goo...3 Answers
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great conditioner. A bit too much if used by itself (in my opinion). I like to mix a little bit of it with my normal day to day conditioner to make my hair softer. Bought on a clearance shelf on a whim but happy with the outcome of the purchase. I can see this being great for people with thicker hair (as mine is more fine.
April C.
Prattville, AL
I have extremely long hair and hate to spend the time it takes to blow dry it. This conditioner makes my hair smooth and shiny, without weighing it down. It also smells great!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I couldn’t stand the smell of this. I got in on clearance at Target so I’m not sure if there was something wrong with it. I tried to use it but I couldn’t get over the smell. My hair did feel smooth after I rinsed it but I would never buy again.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I do really like this conditioner, I just always end up buying something else. It does a better job than the normal Pantene products. My hair looks shiny and is highly conditioned. Very easy to comb through. The scent is decent as well.
Michelle B.
I have bought this to give it a try and love it. Pantene is a really good brand and it is consistent unlike some other brands. This conditioner is good for dry and oily scalp and hair. I am very satisfied with this conditioner.
Ana F.
Imperial, CA
This is one of my favorites! My hair and a combination of thin, dry, frizzy messed up hair and this is one of the few shampoos that somehow manage to make my hair feel soft and look nice.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is on the top amazing. It instantly tames your frizzy hair. The bottle it comes in is so easy to use, just squeeze and it comes out, It is kept with the lid on the bottom do you don't have to wait for it to come out! It's easy to use. Just apply to wet hair and rinse out! Highly recommend this product. Love It!
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
I love each and every Pantene product I have used and this brand is a staple in my hair arsenal. I love this conditioner and would repurchase in a heart beat. I tend to get the kind that smooths or straighten and it always does it without drying out my hair. I just can't seem to love a conditioner more than I love Pantene conditioners.
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
As I said Backup and it's worth the price, calms my frizz for a very long time especially since my hair is really dry, I use it once in a while and doesn't disappoint me ever I definitely recommend this.
Megan S.
Madison, AL
My favorite shampoo and conditioner! Makes my hair soft and helps smooth a ton! I do have to use extra smoothing product since i live in the hunid south, but this definitely gets the process going :)
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
I dye my hair blonde so i have super dry hair would this be a good product to help get my hair more healthier?
Jessica H.
Bentonia, MS
I normally use Pantene for curls, but because my hair is super curly and long, my curls are.... losing luster and becoming frizzy! I would love to try and swap up my shampoo/conditioner to possibly get a different effect now and then. Would Intense Smooth be a good match to use in between long periods of curling shampoo/conditioner? Thanks!
Samara B.
Marseilles, IL
Does this product contain alcohol?