Pantene Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioning Set uploaded by janet a.Pantene Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioning Set uploaded by Amy D.

BY PANTENE

• Intense Repair To Restore Silkiness
  • Use Daily To Prevent Frizz, Dullness And Dryness
  • Dual Pack For A Better Value

Pantene Expert Pro-v Intensive Repair Shampoo And Conditioner Is Formulated To Restore And Revive Dry And Damaged Hair. Designed For Daily Use, This Pantene Pro-v Shampoo And Conditioner Smoothes, Strengthens And Nourishes Hair To Protect It From Future Damage.

• I got a sample of these but I haven't had time to try the...4 Answers
  • How good is this on damaged and frizzy hair3 Answers
Daviana A.
Elizabeth , NJ
My hair was breaking on top,dry..I don't use any product other than shampoo and conditioner..my hair color treatment is only sun-in..old school..I tried this pattern,age defy..shMpoo..and conditioner.. miracle for my hair..I went to big lots and got the shampoo for $1.50..and conditioner for $3.00...just went back to stock up,and had to get 8oz conditioner..rest was sold out..I got 6 ..so I don't run out...love it...
Chiamaka O.
I've used this product on some of the wigs I make for clients and after I complete the wig, I'll use this to wash the chemicals used to preserve the hair and it always leaves the wigs smelling good and feeling extremely soft. I do like this product. I just feel sometimes Pantene has the same formula. I don't see anything special with each product I've used
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Purchased item at Target on accident, I mixed it up with a different Pantene type.. didn't notice until I opened it and the smell was different.. wasn't a fan. It targets damaged hair and usually after conditioning I can comb through my hair normally, not the case after this rinse! Won't be purchasing again.
janet a.
Elmont, NY
My go-to repair conditioner has always been panting intensive repair. I always blow dry my hair which causes a lot of damage and this product has always been able to repair all of my dry ends. This is definitely a must have in your shower.
MayrA A.
Oak Creek, WI
Pantene is seen constantly on tv, and I can understand why. Simply because it is a wonderful product! It smells great, it makes your hair feel smooth, strong, and full. The best part is that you don't need much product in order the get the results you're looking for!
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I LOVE this shampoo!! I straighten and curl my hair a lot, so it gets damaged and has split ends as well. This shampoo/conditioner combo helps my hair to feel softer and healthier. It doesn't hurt that it smells amazing too!
Melissa F.
Bought because my hair has been so dry and damaged. This product seems to be bringing some life back into my hair. Yes, I would recommend this product if your hair is dry and damaged. I will continue to buy.
Samantha S.
Since it summer time and I Have been spending so much time in chlorinated pools I have to switch up my shampoo and conditioner to help put some love and life back into my hair and this repair does the trick! It makes my hair so much softer and healthier feeling after just the first use! The silky feeling after is hard to beat and the scent is so nice. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to give their damaged hair a boost!!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This stuff is great I started using this after getting a coupon in the mail and I have dry scalp and it works great for me. My only issue is packaging of the conditioner it's way to flimsy and doesn't have a lot of product other than that I recommend this
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Soy fanatica a la gama de pantene es un reparador de cabello gracias a su textura de ingredientes me deja el cabello hidratado y sin friiz.. de verdad la recomiendo es buenisima a la hora de regalarle la maxima hidratacion y cuidado a tu cabellera
Sarah G.
Auburn, AL
I got a sample of these but I haven't had time to try them yet. I get really bad split ends. Does it help at all with that?
Helen M.
dallas, OR
How good is this on damaged and frizzy hair

Amazon