Pantene Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioning Set uploaded by Amy D.

BY PANTENE #70 in Haircare Sets

• Intense Repair To Restore Silkiness
  • Use Daily To Prevent Frizz, Dullness And Dryness
  • Dual Pack For A Better Value

Pantene Expert Pro-v Intensive Repair Shampoo And Conditioner Is Formulated To Restore And Revive Dry And Damaged Hair. Designed For Daily Use, This Pantene Pro-v Shampoo And Conditioner Smoothes, Strengthens And Nourishes Hair To Protect It From Future Damage.

• I got a sample of these but I haven't had time to try them yet. I...4 Answers
  • How good is this on damaged and frizzy hair3 Answers
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
 I loveee this is very soothing & silky smooth.
use a small pea sized amount to massage into your scalp & for glossy hair.
i also sometimes use a small amount of this in my hands before bedtime & just inhale it in - sleep wonderfully.
highly recommended.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Purchased item at Target on accident, I mixed it up with a different Pantene type.. didn't notice until I opened it and the smell was different.. wasn't a fan. It targets damaged hair and usually after conditioning I can comb through my hair normally, not the case after this rinse! Won't be purchasing again.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Pantene is seen constantly on tv, and I can understand why. Simply because it is a wonderful product! It smells great, it makes your hair feel smooth, strong, and full. The best part is that you don't need much product in order the get the results you're looking for!
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I LOVE this shampoo!! I straighten and curl my hair a lot, so it gets damaged and has split ends as well. This shampoo/conditioner combo helps my hair to feel softer and healthier. It doesn't hurt that it smells amazing too!
Samantha S.
Since it summer time and I Have been spending so much time in chlorinated pools I have to switch up my shampoo and conditioner to help put some love and life back into my hair and this repair does the trick! It makes my hair so much softer and healthier feeling after just the first use! The silky feeling after is hard to beat and the scent is so nice. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to give their damaged hair a boost!!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This stuff is great I started using this after getting a coupon in the mail and I have dry scalp and it works great for me. My only issue is packaging of the conditioner it's way to flimsy and doesn't have a lot of product other than that I recommend this
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Pantene always a great product. intense repair must be for those who frequently color their hair. I let my grandson's girlfriend use because she changes her hair color frequently. seemed to work well.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My mother bought this for me on a whim after it had been a while since i had gotten a curly perm gone wrong and i was still frizzing a bit and so i tried it and loved it i just wish it came in bigger bottles
Abeer A.
Waterville, ME
I've always try so hard to take care of my hair. I have pretty long hair but it falls down a lot ! I used this Pantene, and it's just good for your hair. It helps you grow healthier hair!
Erika R.
Love this product my hair was really oily and nappy i showered using these product and you wont believe the results my hair looked nice and shiny and healthy thanks influesnter
Sarah G.
I got a sample of these but I haven't had time to try them yet. I get really bad split ends. Does it help at all with that?
Helen M.
dallas, OR
How good is this on damaged and frizzy hair