Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsPantene

Pantene Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioning Set

• Intense Repair To Restore Silkiness
  • Use Daily To Prevent Frizz, Dullness And Dryness
  • Dual Pack For A Better Value

Pantene Expert Pro-v Intensive Repair Shampoo And Conditioner Is Formulated To Restore And Revive Dry And Damaged Hair. Designed For Daily Use, This Pantene Pro-v Shampoo And Conditioner Smoothes, Strengthens And Nourishes Hair To Protect It From Future Damage.

How good is this on damaged and frizzy hair
I got a sample of these but I haven't had time to try them yet. I get really bad split ends. Does it help at all with that?
Start your review of Pantene Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioning Set!
How would you rate this product?
lauren A.
East Islip, NY
This is the best shampoo for frizzy hair especially when it's humid out! it leaves my hair so smooth and shiny.
Kalli A.
New Bedford, MA
I tried this Pantene set out in between my normal shampoo and conditioner and let me tell you I was obsessed with the way my hair smelt and felt coming out of the shower!
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I like how it makes my hair feel but after a few times it seems to leave a build up on my hair. So I try to switch back and forth with my shampoo's and conditioners.
Abeer A.
Waterville, ME
I've always try so hard to take care of my hair. I have pretty long hair but it falls down a lot ! I used this Pantene, and it's just good for your hair. It helps you grow healthier hair!
Jackeline G.
Florida, united states
Very good, took time really using it and my hair are more smooth, silky, shiny and manageable to maintain that freshness in your scalp, I recommend using the complete treatment and acomdicionador shampoo if you have oily hair only use it on the tips
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL
I have hair over 3 feet long so i need this product on a regular basis, it helps to keep hair strong and easy to brush, and smelling great...
Suja A.
Missouri City, TX
Pantene has a very nice scent and I like how it makes my hair feel soft and looks healthy.
Anu S.
Reno, NV
To be honest its smell is lovely and i love its smell fantastic lather and left my hair shiny,beautiful and mangeable. i love pantene prouducts and they are no doubt best of best :) it leaves my hair tangle free and soft and shiny so i think no need to use any hot iron or blow dryer sure will buy again. Pantene Expert Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioning Set
Chiamaka O.
Forney, TX
I've used this product on some of the wigs I make for clients and after I complete the wig, I'll use this to wash the chemicals used to preserve the hair and it always leaves the wigs smelling good and feeling extremely soft. I do like this product. I just feel sometimes Pantene has the same formula. I don't see anything special with each product I've used
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I love the way this shampoo smells, only down side is I can't deep condition my hair and I feel like it strips my hair out of its natural oils leaving it dry.