BY PANTENE

Care and repair for your hair with the help of Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, the ultra-silky lather hugs your hair as it wraps each strand for instantly silky results. It gently cleanses to prep hair for intense repair and revitalizing results. So trust your damaged hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Conditioner.

dietre A.
Columbus, GA
I am so glad they came out with this. I have been using their new haircare line and have fell in love with this. The 3 min repair is great. The cost of rufly 5.00 for a small bottle, and small amount goes a long way. I have 28 inches of hair and focus most of my conditioning at my roots and tips.
I get out of the shower and my hair is hydrated and refreshed.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
My favorite product by Pantene. Leaves your hair so smooth and manageable. Doesn't make your scalp dry as other products can. I also love the scents. They leave your hair smelling so good all day. I highly recommend this product for the price also. Its always so affordable for the quality that you are getting.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
pantene has always been a favorite of mine not expensive also but you do get great looking hair always its just balanced so well you would think that you just came out of the salon targets all of your hairs concerns great products

Very satisfy and will def. recommend this product.
Summer L.
Crossroads , TX
I normally have pretty dry hair, when I used this Pantene I really felt like it helped hydrate my hair. Other products were not as helpful for dry, damaged hair. It was very long lasting, the scent was clean smelling but not particularly great. overall I was satisfied
Courtney S.
Pantene has always been my favorite hair care provider. I'm not sure I would say it was 100% great with 'repairing' my hair but it did keep it and make it look very healthy, regardless of whether it was or not. Definitely not a bad product.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Pantene has always worked well with my hair. I dye my hair a lot and I need something that won't do any damage to it and this is what I like to use. It has a salon shampoo smell and I get it at Target for around $5.00.
Frangy Q.
Lo amoooo! Me pone el pelo super sedoso y con un brillo hermoso , desde que lo uso mi pelo a dado un cambio increible ahora luce humectado y super saludable .

Si ahun no lo prueban no esperen mas !!
Jacque D.
Pleasing smell and I can feel the difference in my hair right after use. Normally when i blow dry my hair it feels dry but after using this product it was really soft and shiny.
Suzanna V.
Leaves the hair smelling and feeling nice. It gives the hair hydration , as to what it claims to do. Hair is left feeling soft and bouncy , it does not weigh the hair down. I would definitely purchase again.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
This started off nice, but then it had a weird smell in my hair after using it. This smell was very evident and I couldn't use it anymore. I wouldn't recommend it
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Is this shampoo sulfate free?
carla c.
San Salvador
It really fixes your pantene shampoo hair
Candice A.
What exactly does it repair?