BY PANTENE

Intense repair for instant silkiness.
Want a shampoo that does more than just shampoo? Our most intensely concentrated formula goes beyond cleansing to instantly rejuvenate damaged hair.

USAGE:

WHO: Created for people who seek an exceptional level of care to treat their damaged hair. Gentle enough for those who color.
WHEN: Daily to fight frizz, dullness and dryness.
HOW: Massage into hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Intense Hydration Conditioner.

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, ammonium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, dimethiconol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, dimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium edta, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, trihydroxystearin, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, polyquaternium-6, trideceth-10, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, yellow 5, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, red 33, blue 1.

Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
I think this product really helped my dry hair. It didn’t seem to leave that heavy feeling I get with most shampoo applications. It also smells amazing. I could still smell it the next day. I really liked this and would buy again. Not all stores that carry Pantene carry this product so I would have to hunt it down.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo lather is incredible, so I do not need a lot to get a really clean feeling. Less product and less scrubbing equal less tangles in my baby fine hair. Some products make the tangles in my hair worse (like a different shampoo without lather I used this morning). That also helps reduce frizz, because there is less pulling when I comb my wet hair. Frizz is my biggest issue, because my wavy/curly hair gets very frizzy when it gets tangled. While no product will ever completely remove my frizz, this does a great job of drastically reducing it. My hair looks smooth (mostly) and feels soft when I use this. It smells nice without being overbearing, too. I love that this product is affordable, because it outperforms a lot of more expensive products and is a nice reminder not to overlook drugstore items. There are a lot of hidden gems there. This is something I will happily buy once I use up items I already have in my stash.
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
I have incredibly thick, wavy, coarse, long hair that's down to my mid-back. It's also color treated and bleached, i swim regularly in a chlorinated pool, and I live in a dry, desert area with a lot of pollution. As you can imagine, my hair is in pretty rough condition. It's very very dry, almost straw-like. I was at my wit's end, and about to just have it completely cut off. I have been using this, along with the matching conditioner for 2 weeks now, paired with the three minutes leave in conditioner (which I use once every 2 weeks) and the Overnight Repair serum. My hair has become soft, manageable, and my curls are nearly as frizzy. My husband also uses the Overnight Repair on his beard and says it's amazing! The smell is great too. I just wish the conditioner smelled as good.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I really like this shampoo. It's not as thick as the the conditioner which is a good thing. It left my hair feeling smooth and stronger than it was before. Re product is easy to out of the bottle, but the cap was hard to pushdown to get it to open. Other than the cap being a pain to open it was really good. The shampoo lathered really nicely and left no tangles in my hair.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
My favorite product by Pantene. Leaves your hair so smooth and manageable. Doesn't make your scalp dry as other products can. I also love the scents. They leave your hair smelling so good all day. I highly recommend this product for the price also. Its always so affordable for the quality that you are getting.
dietre A.
Columbus, GA
I am so glad they came out with this. I have been using their new haircare line and have fell in love with this. The 3 min repair is great. The cost of rufly 5.00 for a small bottle, and small amount goes a long way. I have 28 inches of hair and focus most of my conditioning at my roots and tips.
I get out of the shower and my hair is hydrated and refreshed.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this shampoo, I'm a current Pantene user so when I received the VoxBox to test this product for reviewing purposes, I was hoping it would be great and it is! The formula is thick, you don't have to use a lot for lathering, I have long hair (between mid back & hip) and I use about a silver dollar amount for shampooing. I wash my hair about every 2 -3 days, the first day I used it I noticed my hair felt a lot more silky when rinsing out the shampoo, after drying it was also shiner and has only gained more shine with the three wks I've been using the product. My hair also looks a lot healthier, before it was dull & dry. I've also noticed my hair doesn't fall out as much as it did, the picture below is current, prior to using the shampoo/conditioner it was almost double/triple that. The scent is also amazing, it's of a tropical beachy scent to me. I may just switch to this one or now try the smooth intense.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Pantene has always worked well with my hair. I dye my hair a lot and I need something that won't do any damage to it and this is what I like to use. It has a salon shampoo smell and I get it at Target for around $5.00.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
pantene has always been a favorite of mine not expensive also but you do get great looking hair always its just balanced so well you would think that you just came out of the salon targets all of your hairs concerns great products
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
Iv been using this product for about a month, and so far so good it's going well. It cleans my scalp well and does not dry it out. I heard in the past that brand causes hair loss, but I don't see any difference than normal hair kiss in the shower.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Did you get the VoxBox & do you love it?
Candice A.
What exactly does it repair?
carla c.
San Salvador
It really fixes your pantene shampoo hair
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
Is this shampoo sulfate free?