Pantene Expert Intense ColorCare Shampoo uploaded by wendy g.Pantene Expert Intense ColorCare Shampoo uploaded by Tonya R.

BY PANTENE

PANTENE EXPERT

PRO-V intense colorcare SHAMPOO

Ultra moisturizing lather instantly wraps each strand, gently cleansing to help keep color vibrant.

Emily L.
Peacham, VT
This shampoo smells amazing and is probably the product that's most gentle on my hair. The color of my hair is darker and brighter.
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
This product works pretty well for the price and definitely smells great. I like that it helps my color last longer also
shera M.
Lockhart, TX
I love pantene. Pantene expert is great keeping my hair soft and shinny all day. Also keeps hair smelling great all day!
Samantha K.
Chico, CA
Received this in a vox box. First impression: creamy shampoo, lathers up nicely, moisturizing while it cleaned my hair
Diana N.
East Providence
Works great. Color lasts longer. Reasonable price. I purchased this at Target. Have also purchased it at Walmart too.
Chasity C.
Los Angeles, CA
This shampoo smelled great and also helped a lot with my hair. Not a big fan of these kinda shampoos but did the job
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Good shampoo. But the bottle is small. I think it's to much money for that size of a bottle . Very sudsy great smell
Tabatha H.
Great smell. Doesn't leave my hair feeling oily after I wash it. I can tell it has helped keep my color more vibrant
lindy y.
Yuba City, CA
Keeps my color longer and more bold without fading at all. First purchased by accident, but now its my favorite.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great. Saves the color in my hair and makes my hair super soft and smells absolutely amazing.