Pantene Expert Intense ColorCare Shampoo uploaded by wendy g.Pantene Expert Intense ColorCare Shampoo uploaded by Tonya R.

BY PANTENE

PANTENE EXPERT

PRO-V intense colorcare SHAMPOO

Ultra moisturizing lather instantly wraps each strand, gently cleansing to help keep color vibrant.

Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
If you need to a good product for your hair & you're on a budget I would definitley recommend this! Works well, makes my hair feel great & is reasonably priced. Good alternative for expensive salon products.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Well this hair treatment, with pleasant smell I love, I recommend it, you protect the color, gives life and lonhace much durardero, you can use frequently I love
Maria A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Maintains my colors and keeps my hair full.. Wish that my hair would not fall out as much. But i have no idea if it's the shampoo
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
This product keeps my color from fading. My color lasts twice as long. Leaves my hair soft and full. My hair actually feels clean and.not left with a film.
Alyssa H.
Rockwood, TN
I love this because i have blonde highlights and with every wash it hasn't faded yet. I have had my highlights for about 4 weeks now and i am very pleased!
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
I love this shampoo! Makes it feel super clean and shiny and my hair looks amazing. My color stays in longer. Ooh can't forget smells amazing!!!
kylee w.
I love pantene hair products I think they work really well on my hair... This particular product is probably the best one I used for my hair
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have been using this product for a week now. It doesn't have an over bearing smell very light. you don't need much as it lathers up a lot.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
I love that it has color care. I dye my hair every 3 months or so and it's nice knowing that my hair is being protected and it won't fade.
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is one of my favorite Pentene products. I color my hair regularly and this helps moisturize my hair and keeps my color richer longer