Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment uploaded by Andrea O.

BY PANTENE

Pantene 3 Pack Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment

Buy on Amazon
Estefani T.
Este shampoo en apariencia es muy similar al reparador de puntas , es una cremoso,  denso y espeso con el mismo tono cafe que el reparador de puntas, y el mismo aroma  suave
Elizabeth A.
Good little pack. Give hair the extra shine and smoothness boost. Leaves my hair really smooth especially when i wear it straight.
Evangelina A.
I think this 3 pack is really worth it's money because not only are these pantene products affordable but leave your hair super smooth
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Wow me encantaria poder probarlo ya que mi cabello nesecita un buen tratamiento ,escuchado muy buenas reseñas del producto
Rosa R.
Love how my hair feels. I have dry hair and it's colored so I need hydration and I must preserve the color for as long as possible! Works for me!
Elle D.
Hamilton, NJ
Why a 3 pack? Is it because its much cheaper? Because odds are honey it isnt. Just mostly more chemicals your hair shouldn't deal with.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I love this treatment. It does make your hair feel thicker after about a month of use, and oddly, your nails grow faster, too! The shampoo is not my fave, but the treatment... holy cats. I have not used a treatment that has given me these results.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
Love the smell of the age defy products from Pantene. These products work great without leaving hair heavy and weighed down
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
i actually just recently started using this product and the results i have received in this little time is amazing. my hair has more shine, the ends look healthier, and my hair as a whole looks 100% better than before. the scent is nice and goes well with the price. i would definitely buy again. if you do buy this product the trio is a must in order for you to acheive best results. if your hair has been ran through the ringer, needs some life brought back to it, etc. i severely reccomend this product.
Mariangel N.
The smell and the effective it has is just reason enough to get it for life! It smells like vanilla and let's your hairlike you just have had a keratin treatment.
Nicole I.
why should I use and buy this product?