Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment

Pantene 3 Pack Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment

why should I use and buy this product?
Start your review of Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
I think this 3 pack is really worth it's money because not only are these pantene products affordable but leave your hair super smooth
Hamilton, NJ
Why a 3 pack? Is it because its much cheaper? Because odds are honey it isnt. Just mostly more chemicals your hair shouldn't deal with.
I love this stuff me that my hair is very silky excellent product ...... <3 ... recommended as it leaves your hair very well maintained
Bernalillo , NM
Good little pack. Give hair the extra shine and smoothness boost. Leaves my hair really smooth especially when i wear it straight.
This product is amazing. I am constantly dying my hair and needless to say it gets damaged so when i found this it was a lifesaver
This actually helps you to recover your damage hair to a healthy one. This line is really good for slip, damage and dry hair.
Waco, TX
Wow me encantaria poder probarlo ya que mi cabello nesecita un buen tratamiento ,escuchado muy buenas reseñas del producto
Obetz, OH
Love the smell of the age defy products from Pantene. These products work great without leaving hair heavy and weighed down
West Palm Bch, FL
me ncaanta esta marca es una de mis favoritas del mercado son accesible y sus tipos para diferentes cabellos es lo mejor
Palmetto, Fl
I need a treatment for my hair this would be a perfect opportunity for my hair to be like it should be and more natural
Ask a question to the Influenster community...