Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment uploaded by Andrea O.

BY PANTENE

Pantene 3 Pack Expert Collection Age Defy Treatment

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
i actually just recently started using this product and the results i have received in this little time is amazing. my hair has more shine, the ends look healthier, and my hair as a whole looks 100% better than before. the scent is nice and goes well with the price. i would definitely buy again. if you do buy this product the trio is a must in order for you to acheive best results. if your hair has been ran through the ringer, needs some life brought back to it, etc. i severely reccomend this product.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I love this treatment. It does make your hair feel thicker after about a month of use, and oddly, your nails grow faster, too! The shampoo is not my fave, but the treatment... holy cats. I have not used a treatment that has given me these results.
gloribi j.
these products Pantene Pro are very good, I knew them by ads on TV and wanted to try, definitely remain very pleased with the work while the use note changes in texture, ie before and after use, hair it is more flexible and easier to handle, and most importantly is that prolongs the life of hair protecting it
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
This product is okay it's definitely not my favorite I didn't do anything different to my hair than any other shampoo does but it is a great smell and I've always loved Pantene products
Irina U.
Don't let the name fool you - this is a great product line for all hair, even if you're young! Think of the Age Defy tag as something that protects your hair and adds resilience! The line is well formulated and has a great scent. I like the conditioner the most.
Mariangel N.
The smell and the effective it has is just reason enough to get it for life! It smells like vanilla and let's your hairlike you just have had a keratin treatment.
Lorena L.
KISSIMMEE , FL
It gives me more hydration, strength and shine prolonged, is an excellent line that has invented pantene I recommend it for hair that needs a lot of hydration!
Eileen P.
Huntington Park, CA
I always buy this for my mom and grandma and aunties and they absolutely love it! I haven't tried the product myself but planning on doing so really soon
Rosa R.
Love how my hair feels. I have dry hair and it's colored so I need hydration and I must preserve the color for as long as possible! Works for me!
Chernise C.
Lafayette, AL
I love it my hair is amazing and I feel the beauty and my make up be on fleek I will use this everyday sometimes it bring the beauty out in me
Nicole I.
why should I use and buy this product?