BY PANTENE

PANTENE EXPERT

PRO-V age defy SHAMPOO

Age Defy's system, with a triple blend complex, was specifically designed with Olay Experts to help fight 7 signs of aging hair. Gentle enough for daily use on color-treated hair.

Rachael B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is something I could buy 10 of and still continue buying! It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave flakes & residue! It leaves me feeling as if I didn't use anything on my hair! No stickiness or stiffness! I would recommend to anyone!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is amazing and one of my favorites. It keeps my hair the same and so nice for a very long time. The scent of this product is amazing too! I highly recommend this product! You can find it at Wal-Mart or any other hair selling product store near you!
Sara E.
This product does exactly what it says. It controlled my frizzy hair, reduced breakage. My hair is shiny and smooth but the shampoo did not make it flat and dull. It isnt cheap but it is afforable. I would recommend this product to someone who is experiencing lots of breakage, split ends and/or thinning.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I really like the way this smells and it leaves my hair moisturized - some shampoos leave my hair feeling stripped and dry. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and easy to comb and together my hair has been shinier than it has been in a while. I have thinning, curly hair.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Pleased by how nice this is works on my hair. I didn't expect much because well...my hair is color treated and dry and I usually have to buy the most expensive hair products or I look like I'm homeless. Pretty cool that this worked on a budget. I'll keep this line as a back up for when I travel!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love this shampoo1 It leaves my hair so soft and smooth. The whole Pantene Expert Age Defy line is great! Shampoo, conditioner, and leave in. The smell is great. I also love the bottle design, it seems so fancy and beautiful in the shower caddy.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
This product leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth not brittle like some shampoos. I purchased it as well as the conditioner at my local CVS and although it was my first time choosing it. I was impressed with the results
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
The new formula for Pantene has been my favorite by far. It works for my dry scalp so much. But they usually just focus on hydration and shine. I really think they work better than all the other ones and it smells so good!
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
I am a fan of Pantene products in general and this shampoo did make my hair feel nice, but it smells terrible, like old ladies in church. I ended up putting it my guest shower because I just couldn't stand the smell.
yuridia v.
Merrick, NY
So I would give it 5 stars, but I can't. the shampoo I give 5 stars is high end expensive stuff but costs 30+ $. so for a low cost, but very close to high end product; this is a wonderful value. I noticed right away my hair looked shinier. I believe a young woman can't review this appropriately since they tend to have healthy young hair. but for moms with damaged hair and age can show it, this really does what it claims. my 30 plus year old hair is that of a 20 year old when I use this. after a while though my hair did get used to it, so I had to add conditioner, but even then; my conditioner worked better. good value.