BY PANTENE #55 in Dry Shampoo

Pantene Original Fresh Dry Shampoo keeps beautiful hair looking beautiful by instantly reviving limp, lifeless locks. Its formula with natural tapioca absorbs hair s natural oils and leaves it looking refreshed. Use Original Fresh Dry Shampoo in between washes and anytime you want to give your hair a clean, refreshed feel. Keeps beautiful hair looking beautiful even without a wash. Formula with natural tapioca that absorbs oil and leaves hair refreshed. Use in between washes to give hair a clean, refreshed feel. Allergy-tested. see more...

• Would you recommend this product for darker hair?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this to be really wet and not very effectiv...5 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good dry shampoo? Is this one good for Th...3 Answers
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Ewa Beach, HI
This dry shampoo smells great and does its job. Like with some other dry shampoos, I found that I prefer its effect when I spray before I go to sleep. When I wake up, my hair looks clean, smells fresh, and had amazing volume. It also works fine the morning of. One thing I have a bit of a problem with, but have experienced this with all the dry shampoos I've tried so far, is that I tend to rake my fingers through my hair/push it back pretty frequently and my hair definitely gets greasy/sticky quicker than if I had just shampooed that day or the day before (and I am usually a daily shampooer)
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Grand Island, FL
This was my first time trying s dry shampoo. It works well, has a tolerable scent, similar to what you would expect hairspray to smell like and leaves my hair noticeably less oily looking. The price is great and it is an easily found product as you can buy it at most any drug store. It does leave my hair feeling a bit stiff, as if I have put hairspray in it, but that may just be one of the results that come with dry shampoos. As o said, this was my first time using one. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and would probably use it again.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This is another one I didn't like, none of the pantene ones I tried didn't work for me except the only one I didn't try is the gold can one they have now. But this and the blow out one just didn't seem to do anything for me except make my hair smell better and it actually didn't leave a white ride on my dark hair eithèr. Plus one of my bottles stopped working half way through. The price was good and the smell was good but that's about it for me. I like alot of Pantene products as well but this is one of the few that I just didnt.
Mollee W.
Mollee W.
San Tan Valley
Due to hormonal problems I literally have to wash my hair every day as it gets extremely oily. I found this item to try because I know washing everyday is not good and doesn't allow your hair to train itself to decrease oil build up. I tried it and it's honesty been a saving grace! I've been able to wash my hair every other day now which is a big thing for me since I've been washing everyday for well over 4 years!
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
I decided to give this a try but I sort of regret it a little. I was excited about it because of the brand but it didn't work as well as the other brand I was using. With the other brand I could go 3 to 4 days without washing ,you hair but with this Pantene dry shampoo, I can only go one day without washing because it made my hair really oily. I'm disappointed because it's actually supposed to remove oil. ūüėĘ
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excelente shampoo , repara bastante la verdad si funciona, a mi Me encantan los productos pantenes porque son execelentes para el cuidado del cabello, me encantan los recomiendo para todo tipo de cabello, les da el cuidado adecuado. Además hay para todo tipo, para la caspa, cabellos grasosos o secos y también shampoo, acondicionador, ampollas, espumas, entre otros.vale la pena comprar estos productos.
Stanislava I.
Stanislava I.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried a couple dry shampoos and I like to think I know what they're supposed to do - make my hair look like maybe I have washed it in the last couple days. This does the opposite. It goes on oily and greasy no matter how much I shake the container.
Bottle says "feels cleaner satisfaction guaranteed" this is a lie ūüė§
The smell is nice tho
member-3f17a169a
member-3f17a169a
I liked this dry shampoo. My hair doesn't get oily fast so I wouldn't have to use this all the time but when I did it helped a bit. I bought this more for volume, & it worked! The smell is GREAT! If your hair is flat I would flip hair upside down & spray the roots, then massage it in. It works for me but for oils it only helped a bit.
Dell O.
Dell O.
Garden City, KS
I bought this product because it was on sale and I was interested in finding a good dry shampoo for a reasonable price. I love the scent, very clean and refreshing! it does do the job well, but it left a white residue which I want happy with. All in all, I would recommend the Pantene dry shampoo if you don't have a lot to spend.
mikayla f.
mikayla f.
Dry shampoo is my savior! This product is great and easy to use when you need a touch up to cover day old hair. The dry shampoo smells wonderful! I got mine at a variety of supermarkets but drugstores didn't seem to carry this specific item. I would definitely recommend to those who are looking for a great dry shampoo!
Wilma M.
Wilma M.
Would you recommend this product for darker hair?
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Paw Paw, MI
Does anyone else find this to be really wet and not very effective? Or is mine just weird?!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I've been looking for a good dry shampoo? Is this one good for Thick/Brown hair?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Does this product work well on dark hair ? Is there a lot of residue?
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Does it work well on very oily long thick black hair?