2 colors available

BY PANTENE #53 in Dry Shampoo

Pantene Blow-Out Extend Dry Shampoo instantly revives hair s freshness to help extend your blowout. The formula with natural tapioca absorbs hair s natural oils and leaves it looking refreshed. Use Blow-Out Extend Dry Shampoo in between washes and anytime you want to give your hair a clean, healthy feel. Allergy-tested. see more...

• Looking for a good dry shampoo & don't want to have to pay salo...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for thin hair?1 Answers
  • Someone told me if you use dry shampoo too much it will cause major...1 Answers
Heather J.
Heather J.
Saint Paul, VA
Before this, there was only one other dry shampoo that I could use. I decided to try this in a pinch. It is awesome! My hair is extremely oily at the roots even though I have to wash it daily. I actually ended up using too much because I'm so used to spraying a lot on my hair. But let me tell you, it had a great hold when I put my hair in a pony tail. I've started using this dry shampoo at least once a week. Another thing that I've noticed is it is easy to wash out. It doesn't leave my hair with buildup after I wash it the next day. I had this problem with other products.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
I'm super on the fence about this. I bought it when I went on a trip, and didn't have time to wash my hair. It works well taking out some of the oil, but not all of it. Also, it doesn't really add any texture back in my hair, and leaves behind white clumps even after brushing. I don't recommend this for people with dandruff or dry scalp!! The fragrance is strong as well, so not good for those with sensitivities/allergies to fragrances.
Julia N.
Julia N.
This is the first dry shampoo that I have purchased, and I am quite happy with it. It takes away a lot of the unwanted, grease sheen that i get sometimes. I tend to wash my hair every other day, but this can extend it to a third day when life happens and I can't get to washing my hair. It smells pretty good, too. Not too strong, though. it also doesn't make my hair sticky or stiff once I get it massaged in.
Melynda M.
Melynda M.
It isn't chalky-looking, which is a huge plus, but it has a very short shelf-life before it essentially just turns to hairspray. While it adds texture and smells nice, it leaves a drying film that can wreak havoc on hair. The biggest problem I've found happens later, while attempting in-shower shampoo. It resists water and can cause hair to tear. I often need to shampoo and condition two or three times.
DeAnna G.
DeAnna G.
Glendale, AZ
I have never used a dry shampoo, I was raised if you hairs dirty wash and condition it, dry and style it. I have VERY thick hair so my hair takes a long time to dry. The first time I used this product not only did I find a product I can not live with out I can finally clean up my hair without having to have wet hair for 5-7 hours. Thank you who ever created this product your a life saver- timewise.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Olathe
Favorite Dry Shampoo ever! I have tried the bastife dry shampoo and my hair was weighed down and felt greezy...I tried the dove and liked it, but I just didn't love it, when I came across the Pantene dry shampoo at Walmart and tried it, I absolutely loved it! It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white residue, it makes my hair feel cleaner than when I have just washed it! Definitely recommend!!
Josabel A.
Josabel A.
San Antonio, TX
This product is perfect for my short pixie cut. I spray Pantene Dry Shampoo in the roots of my scalp, style, and I'm out the door. Not only does this product leave your hair smelling fresh, it doesn't leave any white residue in your hair. The texture of your hair isn't rough and it gives you the right amount of volume so you're ready to rock your day in style.
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
Ir works pretty good in your hair. I just can't see the blowout effect. My hair is naturally dark blonde and I don't think this product gives the impression of greasy or that people can see that you've used something in your hair. The only thing is: I don't think this last much once as should do. Some hours later and your hair is not well groomed anymore.
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Katy, TX
Was not a fan of this dry shampoo. I didn't feel like it really covered up my oily hair after the second day. I have blonde hair that is think but I have a lot of it so it feels really thick and it gets oily pretty quickly, I've trained my hair to withstand dry shampoo and this just did not fit the bill. I don't think I would buy this again.
Ann K.
Ann K.
Port Arthur, TX
I found this Dry Shampoo on sale so I thought I would give it a try. It works great, and I like that it does not turn your hair white when you apply it, having dark hair white stands out a lot. The only down side is it would make my head itch about 2 hours after I applied it, I am not allergic to anything so not sure why this happens.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Do you just apply this to you hair when it's dry? Does it give the same effect of washing your hair?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a dry shampoo I love but it smells terrible. Does this have a good smell to it?
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very fine hair that gets greasy around hour 20 after washing, does this help anyone with similar hair type?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
How is this one? I wonder about the smell and if it leaves a resido?
Meg G.
Meg G.
Strongsville, OH
Does this give the same smoothing effect as a blowout?