BY PANTENE #10 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanses, Removes Oil, & Refreshes Style.

Our Dry Shampoo Has A Formula Made With Natural Tapioca To Absorb Oil And Instantly Refresh Hair Without Washing.

Cleanses, Removes Oil, & Refreshes Style.

Usage:

• Who: Perfect For Days You Can’t Wash But You Want Refreshed Hair. This Will Remove Oils To Renew Your Style.
  • When: Use On Days You Can’t Wash Or Anytime You Just Want A Hair Refresher.
  • How: Shake Vigorously Before Use And Also In Between Sprays. Part And Lift Sections Of Dry Hair. Spray At Scalp Or Wherever Hair Feels Oily. Massage Thoroughly With Fingertips. If Excess Powder Remains Just Brush It Away. Style As Usual.

Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol.

• Does this work better than regular shampoo? I'm curious b...7 Answers
  • Does this actually work without over drying or tacky feel...3 Answers
  • Is this your go to Dry Shampoo or do you prefer a differe...3 Answers
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve been searching for the perfect dry shampoo for a while now and came across this one. I wanted something affordable. This is perfect! It’s extremely affordable and compared to alternatives it works like a dream! It does not make my hair white at all! Every dry shampoo I’ve tried so far has so this is great! It has a very nice smell to it, it smells very clean. Another thing that’s great is it does not weigh my hair down at all and doesn’t make it sticky! Every other dry shampoo I’ve tried makes my hair feel very heavy and sticky and leaves me with no movement! This one is very refreshing. My hair smells and looks clean and it leaves my hair very manageable. I definitely recommend this dry shampoo!!
Jennifer C.
OK so I know some people like pantene,I personally don't really care for it. I always find that my hair gets a lot of static no matter what I use or which type of conditioner or shampoo I use from them so I don't really use it. I did wanna try out some different dry shampoos because some days I'm just really run behind um and I need that quick pick me up for my hair. I do get really oily scalp
or I've decided to take a shower the night before and so if I don't take a shower in the mornings my scalp within a couple of hours. I decided to try this one and a couple of other brands of dry shampoo and I just really didn't like it . This brand didn't seem to sit well in my hair it kind of gave it almost like a grayish look because I have blonde hair so it did kind of sit on top and I tried to rub it in but rubbing it in just kind of created static so I didn't really like this product
Laira H.
Lawton, OK
This dry shampoo is what I've currently been using for the last couple of months now.  On my second hair day, it helps take the excess oil out of my hair and gives a little volume. I love all Pantene products, and this doesn't disappoint. If I had to pick a negative it would be the sent, it's not bad, just was expecting the 'Pantene sent' if you use Pantene you may understand.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo was the second dry shampoo I had tried. It is amazing! I can go 4 days without washing my hair with this product. It blows away the top rated alternatives (at least for my hair it does), The scent is fresh and clean, and my hair looks better when using this than it does on my hair wash days. I get a lot of product in one purchase, and the spray is uniform and doesn't splat at you which is a double plus in my book. And it is so very affordable. It is actually more cost-effective than a bottle of liquid shampoo. It contains none of that white residue my last dry shampoo left on my hair. I highly recommend this product.
faith b.
Great product for a pick me up in the middle of the day with not to much residue. But the maximum number of days I can go without washing my hair with this product is 3 and I am very satisfied with this product
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo deserves more stars than this! It works better than all the others from the drugstore that I have tried! There is none of that powdery residue left behind that some dry shampoos have, it comes out in a perfect mist like a fine hairspray, it has the most pleasingly clean scent that I wish it were bottled as a perfume (only this isn't perfumey , just clean). It leaves my hair feeling #clean and #fresh and smelling like I had just washed it. Highly recommended! Well done #pantene
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
While this didn't make my hair look gray like some other dry shampoos I have tried, I will say that this is by far the worst in terms of results. There was hardly any difference in my hair using just a small amount, I had to use an insane amount of product to see even the slightest difference. Spend the extra money and get something that will work.
Jess T.
Smells great, works as its supposed to, scent lasts throughout the day. Does not weigh the hair down with the feel of product. Adds volume.

Only downside is the white cast on my specific hair color. It takes a few minutes to work it in, and even then i am a little conscious when out in sunlight [product:pantene-dry-shampoo,-original-fresh]
Megan M.
This is a really great drugstore dry shampoo! It’s smells great like other Pantene products and makes you feel like you went to the salon when your hair is gross. I use it on my roots and throughout my hair when I need to and it’s a total lifesaver when I’m rushing off to work. The van is a bit small for the price point but the results are great!
Cheyanna S.
This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. There is no white residue on my dark brown hair which I really appreciate. It's really foolproof. It can be layered a couple days in a row as well without building up too much at all. It smells really nice and clean, actually just like freshly washed hair. The packaging is different than the one pictured. The new packaging is gold and black and just looks really sleek and high-end. I got mine on sale at CVS and it was really inexpensive. I definitely wouldn't mind paying full price for this either. A little goes a long way so the can lasts longer than others. This is a definite repurchase for me.
Jasmine E.
does this dry shampoo work like all of the other ones or is it different ?
Lauren H.
Does this work better than regular shampoo? I'm curious but skeptical...
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Do you just apply this to you hair when it's dry? Does it give the same effect of washing your hair?
Wilma M.
Would you recommend this product for darker hair?

back