BY PANTENE #14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanses, Removes Oil, & Refreshes Style.

Our Dry Shampoo Has A Formula Made With Natural Tapioca To Absorb Oil And Instantly Refresh Hair Without Washing.

Cleanses, Removes Oil, & Refreshes Style.

Usage:

• Who: Perfect For Days You Can’t Wash But You Want Refreshed Hair. This Will Remove Oils To Renew Your Style.
  • When: Use On Days You Can’t Wash Or Anytime You Just Want A Hair Refresher.
  • How: Shake Vigorously Before Use And Also In Between Sprays. Part And Lift Sections Of Dry Hair. Spray At Scalp Or Wherever Hair Feels Oily. Massage Thoroughly With Fingertips. If Excess Powder Remains Just Brush It Away. Style As Usual.

Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol.

• Does this work better than regular shampoo? I'm curious but skept...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work without over drying or tacky feeling hair?3 Answers
  • Does this really work? Does it leave your hair greasy? I would wa...4 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I bought this Dry Shampoo made by Pantene a while back & its definitely not my favorite. My first impression after buying it was that it smells like regular old hairspray & has a really powerful spray. I honestly expected a little bit more because its Pantene. I feel like it takes a great deal of product to rid my hair of oils, especially compared to other brands that I'm used to. When it comes to applying this to your hair you need to shake the can, Spray (hold away from head a great length), Rub in & brush. One thing that I do like is that it hasn't left any traces of a white residue in my hair after applying it to my hair. It didn't cost much but I can't say that I'd buy this ever again unless they happen to make some changes.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’ve been searching for the perfect dry shampoo for a while now and came across this one. I wanted something affordable. This is perfect! It’s extremely affordable and compared to alternatives it works like a dream! It does not make my hair white at all! Every dry shampoo I’ve tried so far has so this is great! It has a very nice smell to it, it smells very clean. Another thing that’s great is it does not weigh my hair down at all and doesn’t make it sticky! Every other dry shampoo I’ve tried makes my hair feel very heavy and sticky and leaves me with no movement! This one is very refreshing. My hair smells and looks clean and it leaves my hair very manageable. I definitely recommend this dry shampoo!!
Jeanette P.
Portland
When I was living in dorms for college, I knew I needed a dry shampoo for those lazy days. With a few sprays from this, I get volume and hair that's less oily and more alive. However, I do wish it lasted longer for my hair since I saw it become oily after a few hours or next day. I can't really do a comparison to other dry shampoos since I haven't tried much, but for such a good price tag, it definitely is pretty amazing!
Laira H.
Lawton
This dry shampoo is what I've currently been using for the last couple of months now.  On my second hair day, it helps take the excess oil out of my hair and gives a little volume. I love all Pantene products, and this doesn't disappoint. If I had to pick a negative it would be the sent, it's not bad, just was expecting the 'Pantene sent' if you use Pantene you may understand.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo was the second dry shampoo I had tried. It is amazing! I can go 4 days without washing my hair with this product. It blows away the top rated alternatives (at least for my hair it does), The scent is fresh and clean, and my hair looks better when using this than it does on my hair wash days. I get a lot of product in one purchase, and the spray is uniform and doesn't splat at you which is a double plus in my book. And it is so very affordable. It is actually more cost-effective than a bottle of liquid shampoo. It contains none of that white residue my last dry shampoo left on my hair. I highly recommend this product.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
While this didn't make my hair look gray like some other dry shampoos I have tried, I will say that this is by far the worst in terms of results. There was hardly any difference in my hair using just a small amount, I had to use an insane amount of product to see even the slightest difference. Spend the extra money and get something that will work.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo deserves more stars than this! It works better than all the others from the drugstore that I have tried! There is none of that powdery residue left behind that some dry shampoos have, it comes out in a perfect mist like a fine hairspray, it has the most pleasingly clean scent that I wish it were bottled as a perfume (only this isn't perfumey , just clean). It leaves my hair feeling #clean and #fresh and smelling like I had just washed it. Highly recommended! Well done #pantene
Marielle E.
Hanahan, SC
I started using this because I saw Tati using it in one of her videos and she always has fabulous hair so I wanted to always have fab hair too. It sprays out clear so you don’t end up with that awkward gray smudge across your head that you could never get to fully rub in and it’s not strongly scented so you don’t end up coughing in a cloud like with the Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo
Jess T.
Smells great, works as its supposed to, scent lasts throughout the day. Does not weigh the hair down with the feel of product. Adds volume.

Only downside is the white cast on my specific hair color. It takes a few minutes to work it in, and even then i am a little conscious when out in sunlight [product:pantene-dry-shampoo,-original-fresh]
Cheyanna S.
This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. There is no white residue on my dark brown hair which I really appreciate. It's really foolproof. It can be layered a couple days in a row as well without building up too much at all. It smells really nice and clean, actually just like freshly washed hair. The packaging is different than the one pictured. The new packaging is gold and black and just looks really sleek and high-end. I got mine on sale at CVS and it was really inexpensive. I definitely wouldn't mind paying full price for this either. A little goes a long way so the can lasts longer than others. This is a definite repurchase for me.
Jasmine E.
does this dry shampoo work like all of the other ones or is it different ?
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Do you just apply this to you hair when it's dry? Does it give the same effect of washing your hair?
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a dry shampoo I love but it smells terrible. Does this have a good smell to it?
Wilma M.
Would you recommend this product for darker hair?
Pantene Dry Shampoo This is my favorite! Whats yours?