BY PANTENE #9 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanses, Removes Oil, & Refreshes Style.

Our Dry Shampoo Has A Formula Made With Natural Tapioca To Absorb Oil And Instantly Refresh Hair Without Washing.

Cleanses, Removes Oil, & Refreshes Style.

Usage:

• Who: Perfect For Days You Can’t Wash But You Want Refreshed Hair. This Will Remove Oils To Renew Your Style.
  • When: Use On Days You Can’t Wash Or Anytime You Just Want A Hair Refresher.
  • How: Shake Vigorously Before Use And Also In Between Sprays. Part And Lift Sections Of Dry Hair. Spray At Scalp Or Wherever Hair Feels Oily. Massage Thoroughly With Fingertips. If Excess Powder Remains Just Brush It Away. Style As Usual.

Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol.

• Does this work better than regular shampoo? I'm curious b...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work without over drying or tacky feel...3 Answers
  • Is this your go to Dry Shampoo or do you prefer a differe...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used to be a skeptic of dry shampoo, thinking that it was for people who were too lazy to wash their hair but ummm, I'm a college student with a full-time job and found myself desperately in need to give myself an extra day without spending the 30 mins it takes to wash my hair. I like this product, however, after using a friends dry shampoo of another brand, I found that I was having to use a lot of the product to get the results as the competition. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't 8$ and I only used it about four times before it was empty because of the length of my hair.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’ve been searching for the perfect dry shampoo for a while now and came across this one. I wanted something affordable. This is perfect! It’s extremely affordable and compared to alternatives it works like a dream! It does not make my hair white at all! Every dry shampoo I’ve tried so far has so this is great! It has a very nice smell to it, it smells very clean. Another thing that’s great is it does not weigh my hair down at all and doesn’t make it sticky! Every other dry shampoo I’ve tried makes my hair feel very heavy and sticky and leaves me with no movement! This one is very refreshing. My hair smells and looks clean and it leaves my hair very manageable. I definitely recommend this dry shampoo!!
Laira H.
Lawton
This dry shampoo is what I've currently been using for the last couple of months now.  On my second hair day, it helps take the excess oil out of my hair and gives a little volume. I love all Pantene products, and this doesn't disappoint. If I had to pick a negative it would be the sent, it's not bad, just was expecting the 'Pantene sent' if you use Pantene you may understand.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo was the second dry shampoo I had tried. It is amazing! I can go 4 days without washing my hair with this product. It blows away the top rated alternatives (at least for my hair it does), The scent is fresh and clean, and my hair looks better when using this than it does on my hair wash days. I get a lot of product in one purchase, and the spray is uniform and doesn't splat at you which is a double plus in my book. And it is so very affordable. It is actually more cost-effective than a bottle of liquid shampoo. It contains none of that white residue my last dry shampoo left on my hair. I highly recommend this product.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I like that this dry shampoo doesn't give you a white caste AT ALL. I also love the smell of Pantene products as well as the price. However, I find that if a dry shampoo doesn't have powder in it it doesn't absorb oil very well and within a few hours I have oil all over again. So that is why this has 3 stars because I have better options out there that I enjoy even more.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
While this didn't make my hair look gray like some other dry shampoos I have tried, I will say that this is by far the worst in terms of results. There was hardly any difference in my hair using just a small amount, I had to use an insane amount of product to see even the slightest difference. Spend the extra money and get something that will work.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Pantene Dry Shampoo deserves more stars than this! It works better than all the others from the drugstore that I have tried! There is none of that powdery residue left behind that some dry shampoos have, it comes out in a perfect mist like a fine hairspray, it has the most pleasingly clean scent that I wish it were bottled as a perfume (only this isn't perfumey , just clean). It leaves my hair feeling #clean and #fresh and smelling like I had just washed it. Highly recommended! Well done #pantene
Jess T.
Smells great, works as its supposed to, scent lasts throughout the day. Does not weigh the hair down with the feel of product. Adds volume.

Only downside is the white cast on my specific hair color. It takes a few minutes to work it in, and even then i am a little conscious when out in sunlight [product:pantene-dry-shampoo,-original-fresh]
Megan M.
This is a really great drugstore dry shampoo! It’s smells great like other Pantene products and makes you feel like you went to the salon when your hair is gross. I use it on my roots and throughout my hair when I need to and it’s a total lifesaver when I’m rushing off to work. The van is a bit small for the price point but the results are great!
Jenny L.
Hamilton
I don't have particularly oily hair. I wash it every other day, every third day If I have a good dry shampoo. I read about all the popular "drugstore" dry shampoos, and Pantene was #1 or #2 almost every time. Not this time. It looked like I had baby powder colored hard hat on. I gave it 3 stars because it did help with the oil.
Jasmine E.
does this dry shampoo work like all of the other ones or is it different ?
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Do you just apply this to you hair when it's dry? Does it give the same effect of washing your hair?
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a dry shampoo I love but it smells terrible. Does this have a good smell to it?
Pantene Dry Shampoo This is my favorite! Whats yours?
Wilma M.
Would you recommend this product for darker hair?