suggested searches

60%

3 star

2 star

1 star

uso quando aliso meu cabelo as vezes , ele não deixa frizz, ele é bonzinho eu recomendo !!! pra quem tem cabelo liso invista :)

Product reviewed: Pantene Deep Detox and Renew Pre-Wash Build Up Buster with Charcoal

Pantene deep detox and renew is a prewash build up remover. The product label lists that it helps remove impurities and build up from your hair. This product is used before shampoo and conditioner. Product does not contain silicones,paranormal or dyes so it’s okay to use on colored or permed hair. The scent is fresh. It does make my hair seem shiner and less weighed down. I wish it came in a larger size than 3.38 fl oz. because I used it up fairly quickly tis is [product:pantene-deep-detox-and-renew-pre-wash-build-up-buster-with-charcoal] why I didn’t give 5 stars.

During quarantine, I started to embrace my naturally curly hair and stopped using heat and began experimenting with curl creams and gels. Because of this, my hair has had quite a bit more build up than normal. This product was the answer to my prayers. This stuff leaves my hair squeaky clean while also not in a tangled mess. And it’s affordable! Awesome alternative to more pricy build up busters!