BY PANTENE

Daily Revitalizing Shampoo is step one in Pantene s first ever, total detox system for hair. It s infused with antioxidants to detox hair from damaging impurities and helps rebuild hair s immunity against damage for smooth, healthy locks even with color-treated hair. For a total hair wellness system, partner with Daily Revitalizing Conditioner, Weekly Deep Cleanse and Weekly Rehab Creme. see more...

Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Redlands, CA
My hair is damaged from bleaching it. This was recommended to me to help bring it back to life. Other than my hair smelling good and being clean, I didn't see a difference.
Takia F.
Takia F.
Palm Bay, FL
Only used once, didn't like the feel of my hair after I washed it. I was surprised because I never really disliked any Pantene product. Smell was decent.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Burnie, MD
I started using this because I felt like with flat ironing my hair every day it was starting to feel damages. it has made my hair shinier and healthier
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Metairie, LA

After all the dying I do and putting heat to it. Sometimes you need a fixer upper, and that's what this is!! I love it
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Otro Shampoo de PAntene que deja resultados sorprendentes, ayuda a recuperar el cabello, deja un brillo muy lindo!
anna n.
anna n.
Dahlonega, GA
Pantene always works well. it is not expensive either and i can mix up the "flavors" of shampoos if i get bored
Amna A.
Amna A.
I loved the minty smell and cool feeling of it on my scalp. It felt like it was giving my hair a deep clean
Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
My hair has had a rough time staying healthy ever since having my second daughter. After using this shampoo, I found that my hair felt soft and luxuriously smooth! It smells great and lathers up really well. I have no trouble brushing through my hair after using this shampoo and the accompanying conditioner.
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Detroit, MI
I really like this shampoo because the consistency is milky. I like it in my hair because it doesn't dry it out like other shampoos do. It doesn't really strip my hair out of moisture and it makes my hair clean. It smells good. I got it off of Walmart about $5.00. Its silky and my hair feels soft.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
This Panteen detox shampoo leaves my hair silky smooth and helps my hair with overall shine. Plus it smells amazing! I also use the detox conditioner and I am very pleased with the results of this shampoo and conditioner. It's affordable and you can usually find coupons for Panteen in the newspaper or online. Would recommend to others!