Pantene Damage Detox Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Marie R.Pantene Damage Detox Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Mayra P.

BY PANTENE

Daily Rebuilding Conditioner is step two in Pantene s first ever, total detox system for hair. Brings new life to every strand by rebuilding a protective layer around hair that has been damaged by chemical treatments. It helps rebuild hair s immunity against damage for smooth, healthy locks even with color-treated hair. For a total hair wellness system, partner with Daily Revitalizing Shampoo, Weekly Deep Cleanse and Weekly Rehab Creme. see more...

• Do you recommend this for dry hair? I don't do much to it, but it i...1 Answers
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Pantene is a great brand and known for many years. I grabbed this a few months ago to try and repair my super dry and damaged hair. My hair is normally a little oily and dry. Instantly feels super moisturizing and works into hair well. Rinsing the product out though, I felt it left a very slick/slimy feeling to my hair. Continued to rinse thinking it wasn't all washed out and the feeling never went away. After my hair had dried, it still felt very oily so I'm not sure if this would be recommended for someone with similar hair type as mine. It might work well for other hair types.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
My way from actually purchase this for himself and I didn't bring any extra updates as to try it so I used his and I actually really really liked it and how I didn't feel like it was heavy on my hair and rinse off really well and when it and ride it it was
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
East Liverpool, OH
Absolutely love this product. As someone who has dry hair from years of abuse, this product definitely helps to revive and strengthen. Smell is clean and fresh, and results are immediate. Will not be going back to generic. Will definitely buy again!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Lansdowne, PA
Great conditioner. I am growing my hair long so I like to protect and repair any damage. I have fine hair and some conditioners sit heavy and leave my hair feeling greasy. This conditioner leave my hair feeling healthy, soft and light.
Queenie H.
Queenie H.
With this conditioner, I don't have to use a lot, I just squeeze a dime size and it's already got my hair feeling smooth! I color my hair a lot and this seems to work slowly into my hair. I don't see much split ends !
Katie R.
Katie R.
Trout, LA
This had been my favorite shampoo for months now. It makes my hair feel very nice and clean. It also smells really nice. It helps untangle my hair very nicely and is very affordable.
LIBIA JAEL R.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho porque tiene muchos ingredientes que ayudan a suavizar mi pelo y a ponerlo libre de orquetillas en las puntas. Me gusta muchísimo y me prueba cantidad. Lo recomiendo.
Nicki W.
Nicki W.
Love this product. Tried it about 5 months ago, truly like the feel of it and the smell was good also. My son has very thick coarse hair, and he said it worked good on his hair.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Love this conditioner. The scent is wonderful. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I also deep condition with this. It is so effective. Works wonders for my dye damage hair
Karen C.
Karen C.
Phoenix, AZ
Leaves my hair soft manageable and shiny!! I love the smell, and not to mention it's also very affordable!!! Definitely a must try!! Can be found at your local drugstore!!
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Do you recommend this for dry hair? I don't do much to it, but it is still very dry.