BY PANTENE

Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Combing Cream, for healthy, strong hair. Every bottle of our Combing Cream offers a deep conditioning complex that intensely hydrates hair, restoring moisture, manageability and resilient shine. Simply squeeze the cream into your palm and finger comb through damp hair. Then, detangle with wide-tooth comb, dry, style and enjoy all day softness and shine. Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Combing Creme:

• Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Combing Creme for healthy, strong hair
  • Deep conditioning complex hydrates extra dry hair and helps restore moisture for effortless detangling and resilient shine
  • Visibly tames frizz for increased manageability and all day softness and shine
  • Squeeze into palm and finger comb through damp hair, dry and style; do not rinse

Ingredients :

Water, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PEG-2M, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lysine HCL, Polysorbate 60, Histidine, EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether.

Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this hair cream. This stuff is amazing to use after the shower with your damp hair and it acts like a leave-in conditioner. This stuff nourishes my hair, detangles my hair, and leaves my hair very refreshed and hydrated. this product smells amazing, it's inexpensive, and it's really beneficial for anyone that has dry or damaged hair like myself. I definitely recommend this hair cream and you can get it at any store.
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product everyday. I recommend this to everyone from when u wake up to at night. I use two times a day. It is so soft when I rub it in my hands it feels amazing. And the scent that was adding into the cream was great. It smells refreshing and delightful. 10/10 would recommend.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This stuff makes it easier to comb my hair after the shower. It makes my hair feel really soft and for the low price I think it’s a pretty good product. I have super super dry damaged hair and this does provide some moisture but not enough to use it alone.
Krissy L.
Flushing
I lo e this cream read about it in an article and needed to go e it a try. The creme is light, smells fantastic and serves as a great base for my curl gel. Keep my curls soft and in tact without weighing them down.
Alicia M.
This cream smells amazing it helps detangle hair and leaves a soft wonderful feeling to the hair I prefer this cream over any I’ve used before it’s extremely effective I’d recommend to others since it’s affordable as well
Ria U.
Passaic NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Astounding product for all your hair needs works great on any hair type and I would highly recommend it my hair type is straight and black good price and it is better than many other products out there
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing!! I have horribly dry, curly hair and this makes my mane soft, frizz free and curl defined. Bring on the dimethicone cause my hair looks amazing!
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This creme is amazing! My daughters are bi racial with the thickest, curliest hair! After washing their hair and conditioning with Pantene 3 min miracle, I run this product through their hair and have hardly any issues combing their hair out. I used to have to deal with so many tangles and dry hair but this has eased that so much. I can’t go without this product in the anymore! Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Moisturizing Combing Cream I love you! Pic: left side without, right side with combing cream!
Tasha J.
If you want to retain wonderful moisture in your hair than this is for you. I purchased it at a local beauty supply store. It has a nice scent and is very long lasting . In comparison with alternatives it is a little pricey but worth every penny. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Nicole S.
New britain
This did a very good job in allowing me to detangle my hair easily and was very affordable for the size. I used this product about twice a week sometimes 3 times a week and it has a nice long lasting scent. I like this product but it did create a little build up.