BeautyHairHair ProductsPantene
Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower. Moisturize and replenish dry hair with weightless nourishment. Foamy microbubbles melt in rich Pro-V conditioning, then instantly lift away when you rinse.

Does this weight you hair down ?
I would like to try this product! [product:pantene-pro-v-daily-moisture-renewal-foam-conditioner-6oz] Does it really make your hair soft?
Start your review of Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner!
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really don’t care for this product at all. My hair does not feel like I even used any conditioner after using this stuff. It smells ok but that’s about all it has going for it. I definitely won’t be trying this again unfortunately.
Adrian D.
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner uploaded by Adrian D.
It is really very soft, it adds fragrance, hydration and vitamin to the hair, it conditions the hair for a better hairstyle, and it is very practical when using it in the shower.Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner
Victoria R.
Waco, TX
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner uploaded by Victoria R.
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner This was actually very impressive..... All I use is Dove products. I very rarely sway away from it. But this is something I will definitely buy again. Its so airy and light. And my hair dryed so much faster when I used this instead of actual conditioner. Very happy with results. But I love that it didn't make my hair so heavy! Because my hair is already so thick!! I just love it! Oh pro-tip: a little goes a long ways! You dont need much! And the price isn't to bad either. Worth the money!
Miranda D.
Ellenboro, NC
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner uploaded by Miranda D.
I received this product from Influenster and it is a life saver! I have a REALLY dry scalp and it keeps it so moisturized and helps with flat or fine hair to give you volume! I am certainly satisfied with this product.
Zarin H.
Brooklyn, NY
When washing my hair, I absolutely dread the conditioner part. It is usually so oily feeling and I feel like it just sits on my head. It doesn't really blend in and a lot of products also make my hair fall off even more. This is by far my favorite product so far. Because it is foam, I feel like my whole head is getting a bit of conditioner without overdoing it. It doesn't leave my hair in tangles like most conditioners do and I feel like it was easy to wash out. Definitely would buy again!
Rita S.
Viper, KY
My hair feels stronger and looks smoother! I definitely recommend this product. It also leaves hair with a clean, light scent!
Valerie C.
I am not a great candidate to try this product out. It says it is for Thin, Flat hair. If you have seen my hair you know it is anything but thin, or flat. It basically did nothing but make my hair smell nice. Price is pretty good for what you get if it was to work for you. I do love the texture of the moose/foam, that made me want it to work so bad so I can keep getting it.
Kerbie G.
Lees Summit, MO
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner I've been waiting for some kind of leave in shampoo/ dry shampoo for curly hair. The traditional kind is so drying. But this conditioning foam is amazing. It hydrates and refreshes without leaving heavy buildup or tackiness.
Meghan R.
Wilmington, NC
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner uploaded by Meghan R.
I received this free to try. It says it's for fine, limp hair so I don't feel it's really meant for me. I have thick and wavy hair, and I didn't really notice a difference. I don't really have many issues with dry hair. However, the foam was a pretty awesome texture. It was fun to use and it didn't weigh down my hair. Maybe others had a better experience than me... Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner
Kelsey W.
Atlanta, GA
This complementary product is definitely perfect for fine and flat hair. It truly does have light moisture like it claims and it leaves my hair less oily the next morning. It also smells very nice. I did have multiple problems with it though. I have naturally curly hair and this completely flattened my curls into long waves. It also felt very uncomfortable to use on my hair. It reminded me of how my hair feels when I get out of the ocean. It made my hair almost feel sticky while I was washing it. If you like that saltwater feel and have straight hair, this would probably be an amazing product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...