Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower. Moisturize and replenish dry hair with weightless nourishment. Foamy microbubbles melt in rich Pro-V conditioning, then instantly lift away when you rinse.

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Love this ♥️ super for my hair, how many girls at with me 🔥 Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner ?
Can I use it on thin hair? I love the smell of coconut.
Start your review of Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner!
Not sure I'd invest in this for myself. But I'd be willing to bet more people would reach for it if the application was easier. I did receive this complementary for review purposes in a #voxbox a few years ago. The price point isn't bad with the coupons, but the scent for me is too cloying. I wish there was a way to ease waaaaay back on the fragrance. I have a dry scalp and this is ok in moderation otherwise it causes my scalp irritation. Also, the way this made my hair feel was heavier than I prefer. It's sticky and messy to apply. But if there were a way to make it a pump or spray application formula, I bet teens across the land would reach for it all the time. Convenience and transport ability go a long way.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly don’t use this anymore but I LOVED this product. I thought it was such an interesting concept of a conditioner, and it’s so easy to use. I feel like because it was foam I used less conditioner than had I used a liquid conditioner. Maybe that’s just me but I tend to use a lot of conditioner anytime I wash my hair (I have butt length hair). Also price for this is really good and it doesn’t have any ingredients I wouldn’t like in it so I’m happy for that. I also noticed my hair felt good after the rinse, I mean I use coconut oil in my hair after every wash when I’m brushing but I felt like my hair wasn’t dry after using the conditioner. Overall great purchase and I highly recommend it!
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Wao wao wao yo di el palo con este condicionador en espuma tienes un olor agradable y y la consistencia del producto es espesa con una sensación sedosa a mí me encanta yo no lo uso como acondicionador después del lavado pero lo utilizo como espuma para peinados es una exelente alternativa a los stylist gel me encanta de verdad que si ♥️♥️♥️ me hago el perfecto ponytail in love total
Fairfield
I can say this is not for people with thick hair. I have a mother in law with thin hair who I gave this to and she would rate it five stars, but if you have thick hair this is not for you. The instructions are vauge, I don't know how long to let it soak into my hair for. I only used it once but I would imagine with thick medium length hair it would only last about 5 washes because I used a rediculous amount and it left my hair feeling like I had just shampooed it.
Syracuse, NY
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked this up the other day because I was looking for something a little lighter to use. My hair loves the winter, but sometimes goes a little dry. But then daily conditioners sometimes weigh it down so it’s a balancing act. This foam conditioner was an awesome find!!! It’s super lightweight and absorbs directly into the hair, then after you rinse your hair is left soft and smooth. I feel the difference when I’m drying it and I’m loving it!!
This is all right. I personally find it less moisturizing than I would prefer, and the foam is VERY thick, which makes it somewhat difficult to work through my rather thick hair. This texture also makes it a bit of a process to rinse out thoroughly. Definitely appreciate the no-rust in shower container, and the nozzle was consistently effective through the life of the product. Overall, not a product for my personal concerns, but not a complete dud.
Berea, OH
I have used this product all the way through twice now, and as much as I like the actual conditioner, I don't think this is a product that I would buy it because it is rather expensive for how fast you go through it. I have color treated and chlorine damaged hair, so I personally have to use a lot (basically my entire hand is full of product) to actually equate to how much conditioner that I would usually use.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is so light an foamy but truly revives my two boys hair after hours everyday training with their swim team. One son is 10 an tender headed an this foam works magic with his chlorine dehydrated curly hair. Makes his hair easy to manage an compensates for the chlorine. My other son is 11 an has thick dark hair an this foam prevents his hair from getting lighter an damaged. Love this product!
Ridgecrest, CA
I was honestly unimpressed with this product. Having used Pantene products before I had an expectation of how they would work. For a product claiming to be moisturizing it did not make my hair feel more moisturized in fact it felt more dry than it did before use. I tried using this product multiple times and in conjunction with different shampoos all with the same result of my hair feeling increasingly dry.
Whitestone, NY
I like Pantene products in general. I usually use  about 2-3x a week after I wash my hair with  . I received this bottle in one of my voxboxes and it's a perfect size to carry around for when I travel or sleepover somewhere. However, because it's a foam product, it uses those shake and spray bottle packaging so I will not be carrying it on the plane. It's decently nourishing for my hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...