BY PANTENE

Laura R.
Laura R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy the smell of this shampoo and appreciate the travel size because although it is small it is more than enough for me while on vacation. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and smelling good. It is not expensive at all and is very affordable.
Xandra C.
Xandra C.
The smell is very nice, I have curly hair and it usually gets dry but this made it fell very dry after it dried naturally it was also very frizzy that I had to wet it again to style it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
These are great for traveling. I use them all the time. They are very affordable for anyone who likes to travel. This product is great for curls. I got this from my local Walmart and I find it pretty great. I would definitely buy this product again.
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy this amazing travel size hair care products it so convenient one o just saw of seen. I am getting ready to go traveling and these travel size products are perfect 7
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
This is my favorite drug store shampoo and conditioner! It works great for my curly hair. It smells good and helps tame my frizz! I'd recommend this product!!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay I’m not sure how I feel about this. It left my hair okay but left it heavy and stretched the curls out. The company is also not cruelty free so I don’t use it often.
Taira E.
Taira E.
Amory
I use this because I have very curly hair and this help me Sao much because it is a and affordable price do and I normally buy it atbwalmart or any where that I see it is avaloble
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my go to products for my sons curly hair. Its the perfect size to take on the go as well. I love panteen products
Linda A.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like the product at all there the worst shampoo I have ever used I don't think it's good for your hair either
Heaven H.
Heaven H.
Toledo, OH
I love using this when I choose to curl my hair I think it really holds in my curls and doesn't damage my hair at all