BY PANTENE

Pantene Curly Hair Series Travel Size Conditioner. Pantene s unique shampoo & conditioner system with targeted moisturizers helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to replenish curly hair from root to tip. This helps regulate your dry curly hair s natural moisture balance, define curls and control frizz. Regulates the natural moisture balance of dry curly hair to protect against damage. Moisturizing conditioner. Provides lasting curl definition and frizz control. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. 1.7 oz bottle. Case pack: 36 bottles.

Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I use these for when I travel they’re so nice! My hair doesn’t feel oily at all! It makes my hair few nice and smooth! And it also doesn’t make my hair feel dry!
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
I refuse to use Pantene products anymore. When I used both of the pro-v shampoo and conditioners I noticed a waxy film left on my hair and excessive oils. I have oily hair to begin with and this just made it significantly worse. I have found that Tresseme is a great brand for my hair type.
christian l.
I don't have this exact package but I do have the big bottle. This conditioner makes your hair smell great & yes the scent is long lasting, I highly recommend it! & now you are asking yourself is it good for curly hair, um yes it is ! It perfectly defines your curls & makes them bouncy, makes your hair look damn great! Price range is pretty affordable. So why not give it a try
Katherine W.
Germantown, MD
I don't buy this in the 12-pack, but as a solo purchase it is great. I try to exclusively use curly hair products to enhance my natural curl and this does the job. I've had trouble finding curly products recently and this one is becoming increasingly difficult to find in stores!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love the Pantene pro v they're hair care leaves my hair silky smooth and especially cause I have really curly hair this product works wonders usually when I brush out my curls they get all statically and look just like a big mess but with this it helps keep my curls smooth
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
This is the only shampoo I use for my curly hair. Not only does it smell great it works great too. I have been using this product for years and will stand by it. It takes frizzies away wonderfully and is a great price . I highly recommend this shampoo .
Brittney C.
Coeur d’Alene
Once again, I love Pantene! My hair is extremely curly and so is my daughters, this has helped tremendously with keeping our hair tame and our curls luscious. We condition and wash every couple of days so we don't dry our hair out! I would definitely recommend this to others with crazy curls!
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is a must have for anyone who has unruly curly hair. It helps define the curl without weighing it down and helps too tame unruly hair. I have fine hair however my friends who I've recommended it too whom have thick hair have also liked the results.
Ariel Z.
Old Westbury, NY
Pantene always makes my scalp itch like crazy. its thick and gross feeling even though it has a nice smell. the smell doesn't stay in your hair. if you dont have sensitive skin like me you might like pantene but i dont think its worth the pain and suffering
Christy G.
Elkins, AR
I haven't purchased a 12 pack but have used this conditioner. It is my favorite and I use it daily for my fine curly hair. Keeps it soft and not weighted down and smells wonderful!