Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel

Curl Sculpting Gel provides soft, springy curls.

[product:pantene-pro-v-curl-sculpting-gel-68-oz-by-pantene] Has anyone else used the sculpting gel by Pantene before? I've used this a few times and absolutely love it.
Need advice on how to stop my curls from just going puffy 😫😫[product:pantene-pro-v-curly-hair-style-curl-shaping-hair-gel-68-oz]
Has anyone used the Pantene curly hair products [product:pantene-pro-v-curl-sculpting-gel-68-oz]. does it have good hold and is it curly girl friendly?
Start your review of Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,025 reviews
Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel uploaded by Letty S.
In the past, when I wanna try a curly style, I'd use a soft mousse to hold my curls. Since trying this product,My hair wasn't crunchy and the hold was really really good. I think I may have overused it at times but I really liked it. I actually got it complimentary from Influenster to review and I must say it's one of the best items I've gotten.
Susan L.
Church Point, LA
Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel uploaded by Susan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is definitely a go to product for un Frizzy natural look on my curls . Its not heavy are sticky like alot other products I have used . Just gives A Lite feeling natural Moisture to your curls ! Great for Humid Days in Louisiana !!
Lillian C.
Independence , mo
Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel uploaded by Lillian C.
I love this stuff. it is a lot better than hairspray or mousse. leaves hair soft and also lasts awhile.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel uploaded by Natalie P.
Awesome product for curly and wavy hair. My hair is just wavy, so what I do is wait for it to get damp, then work a little bit of this product through my hair (without brushing it!) and then wait for it to dry. Once it dries, I get beautiful waves. The price isn’t too bad either. Highly recommend!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,402 reviews
This is a pretty good product and it helps to hold the curls in your hair. The only thing I don't like is the scent.
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very nice medium hold gel that smells great and gets the job done. Very affordable and doesn’t dry out the hair. I love the whole curl line. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
Tiffany V.
The Woodlands, TX
This gel really makes my curls pop. I use it all over damp hair when I want a ponytail. My hair is so shiny when I use this gel. My curls aren't frizzy and hold their shape. It takes a lot of product to accomplish my perfect ponytail so the tube doesn't last very long. Thankfully this gel is affordable.
Mihaela M.
Round Lake , IL
Purchased at: Target
I have naturally curly hair but it frizzed out quickly without product. This is great. It gives my curls definition and keeps the frizz at bay.
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
This product is nice, but it doesn't have as much hold as a mouse.  That might be what some people are looking for, but my hair need a lot of hold in the product for the style to last, and this product doesn't have that.  The price was manageable, so I don't regret trying this product.  I does, however, work rather well with overnight no heat curls (if you use socks, rollers, or bandannas).
Lucy E.
3250 University Avenue
Fast-acting styling activates provide moldable hold to support and boost curls while you crate definition. Does not leave your hair greasy and provides and nice natural look. Highly recommended. Best purchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liberty D.
il y a 2 ans
Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel Has anyone else used the sculpting gel by Pantene before? I've used this a few times and absolutely love it.
Fernanda D. il y a un an
Hello, I have used it to curl my hair and I love the result just like you!
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone used the Pantene curly hair products Pantene Curl Sculpting Gel. does it have good hold and is it curly girl friendly?
Evelyn G. il y a 2 ans
I love it.. it’s the only product I have ever use to scrunch my curls