BY PANTENE #44 in Hair Gel

Boosts fine, flat hair for instant lift and fullness.
Our Curl Scrunching Spray Gel has a special crunch-free formula. It’s a super lightweight spray to give your curls lovely lift and beautiful definition.

Usage:

• WHO: For anyone with curly hair who wants to have long-lasting style with lots of body and bounce.
  • WHEN: Spray evenly on damp hair after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
  • HOW: Spray evenly on damp hair, scrunching curls as you diffuse or air dry.

Water/Eau, Pvp, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol.

Buy on Amazon
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product works okay. It’s quite sticky even though the packaging claims it’s not. It definitely doesn’t compare to some higher end curl products. This works for small ringlets, but not well for larger curls because they tend to get way too crunchy & if you try to brush it through, you’ll either pull out your hair or end up with a big ball of frizz
Bailee S.
Stow
The smell is AMAZING, as you can see I have curly hair, it gets frizzy and annoying, the gel definitely helped to calm it down but I did feel the need to shower at the end of the day because it made my hair feel oily.
(Say hi to my fur baby, Mew)
Isabella N.
absolutely love this! i was looking for something to enhance my waves/curls & this is it! spritz it on damp hair before blow drying & you’ll be left with long lasting curls. i find it at target but i’m sure it can be found at walmart as well.
Karmon P.
Montclair, VA
I have very short white hair that is naturally curly. I don't cut it every month so it tends to get long. When my hair is damp I put about a dime size and my palm and rub it into my hair. It keeps the girls all day long
Mariah A.
I have always been a fan of Pantene since I was little and it will always be a favorite of mine. This gel is perfect for the girls with naturally straight or wavy hair and needs a little bit of gel to hold the curls.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
This stuff only leaves your hair feeling hard. Maybe I am not using it the right way but it is super cheap if you want to curl your hair. It can be found at any store. Walmart has it the cheapest at like $4
Madeline R.
LOVE this gel!! It is my favorite go to gel for scrunching my hair. A little goes a long way when styling your hair. It smells really good & helps hold your curls all day. Love this product very much!!
Gabby W.
Rochester Hls, MI
Put it in my hair before I went to sleep and there was absolutely no frizz when I woke up. My curl pattern looked amazing although my hair was kinda crunchy... that’s to be expected tho with any gel.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
LUV THIS PRODUCT!!! I ALWAYS USE THIS TO GET THAT WET WAVY LOOK TO MY HAIR. I USUALLY JUST SPRAY IT ON DRY SLIGHTLY WAVY HAIR AND STYLE W/ MY FINGERS IT GETS THAT WAVY WET LOOK!! I ABSOULETLY LUV IT!!
abby G.
South St Paul, MN
I love this stuff! It makes my curls nice with zero frizz and it doesn’t even feel like there’s product in my hair. It’s a good value and great quality and lasts me a long time!
Courtney k.
Peculiar, MO
I love using a scrunching spray, I'm out of my favorite one now and it was the previous one Pantene made. It had a great smell and didn't leave my hair sticky or hard like hair spray does. does this one leave your hair smelling good workout being sticky?
Kimberly D.
I've never used anything to use for curls, so maybe I'm just not doing it right. I spray when my hair is damp, right from the shower. Sometimes I get a little curl scrunch, other times nothing. What can I do to get more defined and longer lasting curls?
Brandi K.
hope, AR
I am looking for a product that will give me some wave, since I have straight hair. would this product be a good one to try?
Anne C.
Santa Maria de Jetibá
Esse produto é para que tipo de cabelo?