Pantene Curl Scrunching Spray Gel uploaded by Allie P.

BY PANTENE #75 in Hair Gel

Boosts fine, flat hair for instant lift and fullness.
Our Curl Scrunching Spray Gel has a special crunch-free formula. It’s a super lightweight spray to give your curls lovely lift and beautiful definition.

Usage:

• WHO: For anyone with curly hair who wants to have long-lasting style with lots of body and bounce.
  • WHEN: Spray evenly on damp hair after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
  • HOW: Spray evenly on damp hair, scrunching curls as you diffuse or air dry.

Water/Eau, Pvp, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol.

Buy on Amazon
Isabella N.
absolutely love this! i was looking for something to enhance my waves/curls & this is it! spritz it on damp hair before blow drying & you’ll be left with long lasting curls. i find it at target but i’m sure it can be found at walmart as well.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
For perfect hold, sleek shine , bouncy curls, and silky smooth texture pantene products go above and beyond. The perfect budget friendly hair product that leaves you looking and feeling beautiful all day long. Just a small amount goes a long way and with great products like these you may never need to see a salon again! Pantene Dry ShampooPantene Dry Shampoo, Blowout Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost ShampooPantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Anti-Frizz Straightening Hair CremePantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal ConditionerPantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Moisturizing Conditioner
batya r.
I was not as excited about this spray as I hoped I'd be. It was not strong enough for my hair. My hair has curls that don't hold together, and this product was not very effective. I did see a slight difference, so for somebody with a little frizz this would be a great option. This product is not for me but it is a very nice spray gel.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
This spray gel works so great ! And the smell omg it's amazing ! I love putting this is my hair , it doesn't damage it at all & it keeps it looking sleek & shine while pretty much protecting my hair .
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Everyone knows that this product smells great. A refreshing clean smell. A little goes a long ways. I have long natural extremely curly hair. This product allowed my hair to bounce and have individual curls. After it dried I ran my fingers through to soften the curls up. I went out the door with less frizz and shiny hair
Maral S.
fresno, ca
I really like this curling gel. I use it sometimes when I want to scrunch my hair and I love it. Smells amazing too. I mix it with mousse and it looks so cute. Very effective and affordable. I highly recommend this product.
B B.
Durham, NC
Great for curls! I get out the shower and apply this to my damp hair and my curls look great. Even with dry hair it add moisture and more definition to my curls.
Danielle S.
I really wasn't a huge fan of this spray. I didn't really like the smell and I felt that it made my hair hard and sticky feeling at the same time. It did hold the curl better than some other products did but I couldn't get over how it made my hair feel and how hard it was to wash out. I did not purchase again and would not recommend, there are better products out there.
Michelle K.
Cartersville, GA
My friend had asked me to try this out.being someone who doesn't use hair spray very often i was kinda off put by the idea. The smell was okay. The hold was great. So was the price but the stickiness unlike the other hair sprays ive seen is there. Hair doesn't flow freely like id thought it would.
Rachael B.
Milan, MI
I would recommend this product for the summer months only. Like when u jump out of the pool with no time to beautify. Scrunch this into ur hair. Use a blow dryer while scrunching. You get the most amazing and natural curls in no time. A little crunchy for my taste.
Courtney k.
I love using a scrunching spray, I'm out of my favorite one now and it was the previous one Pantene made. It had a great smell and didn't leave my hair sticky or hard like hair spray does. does this one leave your hair smelling good workout being sticky?
Kimberly D.
I've never used anything to use for curls, so maybe I'm just not doing it right. I spray when my hair is damp, right from the shower. Sometimes I get a little curl scrunch, other times nothing. What can I do to get more defined and longer lasting curls?
Brandi K.
hope, AR
I am looking for a product that will give me some wave, since I have straight hair. would this product be a good one to try?