BY PANTENE

24-hour Moisture

The One-stop Shop For Your Spirals. Get Definition While Protecting Against Daily Styling Damage In One Place.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair With Every Wash*

Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo

Usage:
Who: Curly Girls With Strands Of Any Length. Even With Color Treatments.
When: Daily To Replenish And Define Curls
How: Apply All Over Hair, Using Fingers To Comb Through And Detangle Hair. Leave On As Long You Like; Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With No Crunch Curls For An Extra Dose Of Moisture As You Twist And Style Your Curls.

Ingrdients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Sarah-Jane J.
Wareside, Wareside
This makes my hair feel gorgeous, shiny and well protected! Not many shampoo and conditioners can make my hair feel nourished, but these I never have a problem with. Affordable for what you get! will always recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Josie W.
United Kingdom
Always use this! Leaves my hair feeling lush, cheap to buy and doesn't irritate my scalp! I prefer this as it is the only shampoo/ conditioner that doesn't make my scalp sensitive and sore .
seema k.
This is my favourite shampoo from the drugstore .my hair fall has reduced because of this shampoo and it leaves my hair soft and strong manageable.
Genesis L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

Espectacular, me encanta todo es de buena calidad y único, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Me encanta Todos sus productos

Imane D.
personally i think this product is amazing; it really helped my hair to go smoother and it looked healthy 😁 im very satisfied🙈
Sindi M.
Pretoria
The combo is affordable and works like magic🙌the hair and scalp is left smelling fresh, hydrated cleansed and easy managed!
aleuzenev t.
 buenisimo deja el cabello suave y buen olor, lo maravilloso es que no deja caspa, te lo recomiendo.
excelente...
Oriana G.
2 en 1 perfecto. Cabello suave. Agradable olor. Y cabellos manejables. Ideal para uso diario y excelente producto
navpreet k.
Not impressed by this product. My friend had used it and she liked it but sadly this shampoo didn't suit my hair
Aya H.
La Manouba ,Tunis,Tunisia
Fits any type of hair <

Haire will be healthier and stronger it decreases hair fall and help hair lenght