BY PANTENE

24-hour Moisture

The One-stop Shop For Your Spirals. Get Definition While Protecting Against Daily Styling Damage In One Place.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair With Every Wash*

Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo

Usage:
Who: Curly Girls With Strands Of Any Length. Even With Color Treatments.
When: Daily To Replenish And Define Curls
How: Apply All Over Hair, Using Fingers To Comb Through And Detangle Hair. Leave On As Long You Like; Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With No Crunch Curls For An Extra Dose Of Moisture As You Twist And Style Your Curls.

Ingrdients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have thick, curly hair and this works well for me. Compared to others, it is decent. But this is good for the price. It met my expectations. It kept my curls less frizzy and it kept my hair under control and manageable. I'd recommend to people with curly hair.
Rosemarie M.
I love this brand cause of it being a 2-in-1 shampoo plus conditioner my hair falls out a lot using shampoo separate from the conditioner and this product makes your hair so soft Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
This product made my hair feel disgusting. I would not personally recommend it to anyone. Maybe it is just my hair type, but I was not happy with the results.
Ramona R.
San Antonio, TX
Great Product Left My hair Silky Smooth And Very affordable I highly recommend this Product!! I Use once a day and I saw results the first day !
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
Great product. Having both shampoo and conditioner is a great idea. My hair feels
silky and seems to stay clean longer without tangles.
Chavelita R.
Phoenix
I love the smellll! Unfortunatelt it does not go well with my hair though. Every time i use this 2 in1 it dries my hair out :(
Kasara C.
Noblesville , IN
Not a fan! I feel like after using 2 in 1 my hair feels really dry. I will stick with 2 step process to avoid dry hair.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I have use so this it is a good product not too expensive but smells good. I'd recommend if u like 2 in 1 products
Maria R.
Best shampoo ever ! ,Pantene is the 2nd shampoo I do ever use leaves my hair soft and silky ,and straight love it
krissa w.
Helps keep down friz, dont make your hair look dry. Healthier fuller hair after using for a month or two.