Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme

For soft, shiny, defined curls.
Try this incredibly creamy oil-enriched formula for more defined curls.

Usage:

WHO: For curly-haired girls who want to beat the humidity, tame frizz and have beautiful, natural-looking curl definition.
WHEN: Use on damp hair. Best if used after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
HOW: Apply to damp hair, spreading evenly from root to tip. (It’s perfect for air drying your curls too)

Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

How well does this help bring out curls which have lost their overall shape/volume??? (Frizzy curls) 🧐 would love to know!
A quien le gusta ese producto?
Is this product good for African American hair?
Start your review of Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme!
The best curl cream ever!!! Smells very good and isn't heavy at all. Makes my hair shiny not greasy and totally tames frizz. My curls stay hydrated & smooth for the entire day. I recommend it! I have been using Pantene products for over 10 years. I love it.
eastern passage
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favourite go to’s is Pantene when I opt to wear my hair curly. Without it it is frzzy and dry and looks more less not brushed rather then curly. Pantene curl control divides my hair on its own into perfect curls. It doesn’t give me that greasy wet look. And minimizes the frizz. Love all Pantene’s products but especially the curl controlling cream.
Toronto
Pantene products are my to go since I was a teen. They hold my curls and hydrates my hair like any other product. I am happy with the price and I know I get a quality product.  Holds my curls, have a nice smell and it is not sticky.  I have nothing bad to say about this! :D totally recommend it
Welland , ON
Best curl cream EVER!! Smells awesome and isn't heavy. Makes my hair shiny not greasy and totally tames frizz. Not expensive at all and I've always got some on hand. Will forever be a customer of Pantene.
Mississauga
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product for my mom who has loosely curly hair and she says it really helps the curls stay until her next wash. She loves the smell and the feel of the product in her hair. It doesn’t dry crunchy so she recommends it.
Toronto
Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme uploaded by Rishma L.
This cream smells amazing but didn't do much for my hair. It was less frizzy for sure but my curly didn't feel enhanced. I still use it, one bottle goes a long way, but I don't think I'll repurchase. I felt the results were those of a leave in conditioner.
calgary, ab, AB
This may be ok for people that don't have dryness to their hair, but it made my hair feel dry with minimal curl control. Maybe it would be better with a serum or oil. If you just would like curl control without any sort of weigh down or moisture, then this may be for you.
Kamloops BC
I love Pantene Curl Controlling Creme! This product leaves my super curly, super frizzy hair soft & smooth. My curls stay hydrated & smooth for the entire day, even in the wind I get no frizzies & can actually finger comb through it.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love this product! Really controls frizz, doesn't just say it does like most other products. I end up with controlled curls that last - even through a night's sleep! Wow
Oliver , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Found it very stick and left my hair feeling very stiff. Couldn’t even run my finger through my hair the light the day. Ant that in itself is a challenge with just my curls alone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...