BY PANTENE #73 in Hair Cream

For soft, shiny, defined curls.
Try this incredibly creamy oil-enriched formula for more defined curls.

Usage:

WHO: For curly-haired girls who want to beat the humidity, tame frizz and have beautiful, natural-looking curl definition.
WHEN: Use on damp hair. Best if used after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
HOW: Apply to damp hair, spreading evenly from root to tip. (It’s perfect for air drying your curls too)

Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashley C.
The product leaves my hair very dry and there's a crunchy cast on my hair. Most gel-type products are supposed to define or at least CONTROL your curls but this doesn't.
Roxann B.
Deer Park, WA
It's hard to find a product that keeps the shape of my curls without leaving my hair feeling stiff and this controlling curl creme works great, it only takes a small amount rubbed through my hair to have long-lasting bouncy frizz free curls.
Rosannette N.
This product was great! I have curly hair and it usually tends to knot up after the shower, but once I put this on my hair and let it sit for 2 mins they brush runs smoothly through my hair. I would definitely get this again.
Mary R.
This gel is amazing it leave your buns in place and no fly away hairs. Its also great to style your curls. Is thick so you have to work it on your hair if you going for that curly hair style.
Jessica M.
I would give it zero stars if I could. Its supposed to be a leave in, but after letting it dry I had to rewash my hair. It felt horrible in my hair. Sticky, heavy, and crunchy.
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
I have this product right now and I am new to it but from what I have seen it's a very good product and every time I put it on a live is me with frizz-free curls which is actually what I am looking for the only thing I would suggest is that maybe it could have a different consistency I mean this by the consistency of it reminds me of jail and it's kind of sticky so it's hard to apply to my hair
Dezi M.
I love using product for getting beach waves, I usually wet my hair and apply this in both of my hands and rub it all through my hair, after I put it in a braid and sleep in it. The next morning after I take out my braid I get perfect waves. Also the product left my hair soft and frizz free and not sticky and hard like gel or hair spray does. Another pro is that the smell is amazing. I don't think this would work well if your looking for a strong hold for defined curls. Other than that, I love it
Julie S.
high point, NC
It works ok not my favorite...control is very good but it smells great and dosent feel gunky. I suggest if you have long thick hair use it when its towel dried out of the shower . not dripping wet but rather damp...and make sure you work it from the root out.
Elizabeth N.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so this creme is amazing, it really makes my hair frizz free and it gives it an extra shiny look, I've been using this product for over a year now and it has done some amazing things, I've gotten compliments from the aroma, and not to mention it smells so good. Pantene did a really good job with this product, I would highly recommend it for anyone who has curly hair!
Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
Does this help hold curl or just tame?
Jill D.
I am looking for a good curl enhancer. Does anyone have any recommendations with this product? Does it make your hair hard and sticky? I want something that helps with curls but still leaves my hair soft. Any recommendations would be great!!
Jasmine N.
After using this product, how does your hair feel after a day or two?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make curls?? Because I'm removing my straightner, and I miss my curly hair.
Dorese L.