Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme

For soft, shiny, defined curls.
Try this incredibly creamy oil-enriched formula for more defined curls.

Usage:

WHO: For curly-haired girls who want to beat the humidity, tame frizz and have beautiful, natural-looking curl definition.
WHEN: Use on damp hair. Best if used after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
HOW: Apply to damp hair, spreading evenly from root to tip. (It’s perfect for air drying your curls too)

Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

How well does this help bring out curls which have lost their overall shape/volume??? (Frizzy curls) 🧐 would love to know!
A quien le gusta ese producto?
Is this product good for African American hair?
Start your review of Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme!
Staten Island, NY
I can always use a good hair cream to control my curls. I am a very big fan of Pantene products and this one is great. It doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy at all, it remains very smooth and tamed. I would buy this again and again.
Blaine
I really enjoyed using this product. It gave my wavy hair more curl. It was nice and shiny! I don’t have anything that I would change about it. It’s a good value for the money. I would definitely recommend this to others.
I have naturally curly hair and this is Avery nice light product that helps them look bouncy and soft. Doesn’t dry my hair up and lasts a lot longer then expected. Has vitamins and is healthy for your hair.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this product a lot, and recently repurchased . It helps my hair a lot since I recently just dyed my hair twice . I really like how Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme makes my hair look. It’s not very expensive and good for its price. Planning to repurchase again and again!!!!
Silver Spring, MD
I was hoping for a better product but this is a sticky glue like gel. Not a curling creme like others I have used before. This leaves hair with a crunchy wet like appearance. After a day in wet weather my hair was a frizzy mess. I probably will not buy this again.
Purchased at: Amazon
This curling cream does magic to my hair !!! It makes my hair more moisturize and makes it look way more Alive!! I’ve been using this curling cream for quite some time now and I see the difference of when u put it on to when I don’t !!. I recommend using it with a curl smoothing cream so they won’t feel harsh .
La Grange , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand I've been using it for many years now and I cannot say one bad thing about Pantene I love it.I have thick curly frizzy hair that I dye once a month so my hair is pretty damaged and whenever I use Pantene my hair is the most manageable that it's capable of being and I've even tried to stop using Pantene and switch to other brands and that was a nightmare. I recommend this brand to everyone!
Purchased at: Target
This curl creme made my hair too crunchy. So I switched to pantene curl control gel instead and that was lighter. Even though you can feel it after it dries but hair has that natural away and your curls move. That's why this gets a 3 stars.
Sterling Hts, MI
This curling cream is actually good. I recently got it at Walmart and was pleased with it. The smell is amazing too ! The price was a little high for a product like this but I ended up really enjoying it !
south gate, CA
I sed to wear this in my hair all the time and I don't really remember why I changed my product ( I have a bad memory oops). Either way, I didn't mind the prices and I thought it did ok ok my hair. It works better than oil which is something that people with curly hair should avoid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...