Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme

For soft, shiny, defined curls.
Try this incredibly creamy oil-enriched formula for more defined curls.

Usage:

WHO: For curly-haired girls who want to beat the humidity, tame frizz and have beautiful, natural-looking curl definition.
WHEN: Use on damp hair. Best if used after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
HOW: Apply to damp hair, spreading evenly from root to tip. (It’s perfect for air drying your curls too)

Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Where i can find this cream? Donde la puedo conseguir?Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme
HOLA SI ME PODRIA REGALAR UNA MUESTRA DEL PRODUCTO ?
Start your review of Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme!
Dominika C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does not work. I've tried many many products and along with the rest, none of them work
Viviana E.
This product is amazing, I have naturally curly hair and it really helps with keeping the curl in place
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme uploaded by Brittny D.
I got this Pantene Controlling Curl Creme in my VoxBox. It is amazing my daughter has ringlet curls and it gets very frizzy... the pentene controlling curl Creme It works very well her hair did not frizz and gave her weightless curls I love it 💗💗
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
I was hoping for a better product but this is a sticky glue like gel. Not a curling creme like others I have used before. This leaves hair with a crunchy wet like appearance. After a day in wet weather my hair was a frizzy mess. I probably will not buy this again.
Roopa R.
Purchased at: Target
This curl creme made my hair too crunchy. So I switched to pantene curl control gel instead and that was lighter. Even though you can feel it after it dries but hair has that natural away and your curls move. That's why this gets a 3 stars.
Sabrina A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product I love most products it works amazingly and last a long time last all through school and I am really impressed by it my hair is brown and naturally curly I definitely want other people to try it
Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
I have used a higher end product for a couple of years, but needed something to tide me over between purchases. I was drawn to this one because it said it was great for air dry curls (I don't blow dry my curls). I still bought it reluctantly. I LOVE it! My curls are shiny, soft and defined. I didn't have to use much at all and it held for over 12 hours. I'll be using this from now on.
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great for my natural curls. It's not a gel and not a pomade and a little goes a long way. If your hair is crunchy, you're using too much product. Seriously, I dip about a teaspoon out and rub it between my hands and work it through the top section of hair then another teaspoon in the same manner for the bottom portion..focusing on the ends.
jasmin V.
Purchased at: Target
As with other creams that I've used, this one is great for producing nice curls but lacks in the durability department. My hair doesn't feel weighed down when wearing it but definitely dont plan on having the same curls sans frizz if you run your hands through your hair more than once.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Peggy S.
Nora M.
Lima, Perú
il y a un an
Lesli A. il y a 6 mois
Brush, Only what is necessary to detangle the hair, begins at the ends and ends at the roots. ... Braid. It will help keep hair from tangling while you sleep. ... Apply an overnight treatment.