BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Heather T.
Brunswick, OH
Works well smells great and keeps my hair looking good throughout the day. I love them.
Becca F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very good leaves your hair very smooth and shines it's not to pricey either which is good it lasts along time as you don't need that much it tells you it gives you perfect smooth silky shiny hair yes I was very glad
I love this product because even my hair was really ruin and frizz.I just wet my hair and put some conditioner so its kinda feel so soft and smooth. Even if has no more attractive scent
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has a thick consistency, which makes it coat the hair evenly and stay on in the shower. It rinses clean and leaves the hair feeling silky-soft. But in terms visible results, I don't see much. I find it weighs my fine hair down, and doesn't give any kind of shine or healthy look. You can find better conditioners at the drugstore than this one.
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence with this product. I tend to only use a dime size amount on my hair. I find if you put too much of this product in your hair, it will leave your hair looking heavy and quite greasy. So, if you want to use it, just remember a little goes a long way.
Konstantine N.
The conditioner is effective as it really makes my hair smoothr throughout the day.
It has a very nice smell and the smell lasts for quite a long time.
It is not too expensive either.
I would recommend it to others as I personally
feel that it is better than other brands.
Koei L.
This is really good. It made my hair really smooth and it has a nice packaging. It is really effective and i have really dry hair and once i used this it made my hair really smooth. i think it is a bit too pricey but i would love to buy it again in the future.
Maria K.
It's very light and leaves my hair so silky it has a very nice smell hands down Pantene has the best conditioners I have ever tried pretty dry and curly hair.
ikram a.
Melbourne
Great product, i use it all the time. Pantene conditioner leaves hair feeling soft and light. i would definitely recommend it as a go to conditioner
Astrid V.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is inexpensive and very effective. I use it in my daily life and continuously, I'm always buying it. I recommend it with my eyes closed.