BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled great but it really didn't do anything special for my hair. Was tangled. didn't look or feel any better
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Love love love this product my hair feel silky and smooth just so healthy and revived when i wash my hair with this plus the extra volume you get with this
Janae C.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
I love the Pantene Beautiful Lengths line. When I used it I really noticed a difference in how quickly my hair grew.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Pantene is my favorite and always go-to drugstore brand of shampoos and conditioners. Their products really do leave your hair feeling clean and shiny! The smell is nice, and with this product a little really goes a long way so no need to over do it!
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Fairburn, GA
I use Pantene conditioner and I have thick hair! It leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky! After washing hair with Tresemme shampoo, Pantene conditioner is a great addition!
Lynley H.
Lynley H.
I love this product! my hair is super picky when it comes to shampoo and conditioners and Pantene works fantastic every time. It leaves my hair silky and knot-free. Love it!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would totally recommend this product!! It smells great and leaves your hair shiny and soft!!!
Estefani P.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite pantene conditioners. Leaves my hair smelling amazing and silky.
Elle C.
Elle C.
The best general store conditioner I've ever used. It detangles my hair and leaves it silky smooth and soft. I don't use any other brand.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pantene is a brand i trust! I always know it had good moisture. I gives me soft hair. It is a brand that has always good thick consistency. It is highly priced.