BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Christa L.
MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :) MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)
jeremy g.
Alvin, TX
This conditioner is one
I have been using for quite a while now. It keeps my hair hydrated and soft.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta presentaciĆ³n del envase en el acondicionador Pantene para un mejor volumen en el cabello. Esta marca siempre sorprende con sus innovaciones.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I have spent lots of money on hair products from the salon but I think Pantene makes good hair care too. I would much rather pay $6.00 a bottle than $30.00 for a high end product. It smells nice and makes my hair feel great. I would defiantly purchase it again.
Guadalupe C.
Stockton, CA
I love this conditioner. i have very dry hair and it really helped it feel soft and very manageable.
Annika P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff. It makes my hair soooo soft and shiny. I really like combing my hair in the shower when this is in.
Angela M.
Isanti, MN
I like this conditioner. My hair felt good after using it. But I only bought it one time.
co5itas v.
El acondicionador me deja el cabello suave e hidratado pero debo usarlo poco ya que mi cabello es graso y aumenta la grasa a mi cabello.
Iroc L.
Chino Valley, AZ
Pantene is often my "go to" brand when I am right on money. It's quite often on sale, and already affordable. When I buy at the grocery store Pantene is a long trusted brand that I know I will be satisfied with the results of my hair without spending a fortune!
Laura C.
Irwin, PA
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Doesn't leave a heaving feeling.