BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Christa L.
Christa L.
MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :) MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Stockton, CA
I love this conditioner. i have very dry hair and it really helped it feel soft and very manageable.
jeremy g.
jeremy g.
Alvin, TX
This conditioner is one
I have been using for quite a while now. It keeps my hair hydrated and soft.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Brunswick, OH
Works well smells great and keeps my hair looking good throughout the day. I love them.
Mandie L.
Mandie L.
Pantene works really well but it is not as good as some other products that I have tried. But it is good for when you only have that in your stock pile.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Pantene is definitely salon grade for me. When I find these products on sale, I stock up!!
Xenia N.
Xenia N.
Pantene conditioner smells really nice and leaves my hair feeling really soft. I always like to buy the shampoo and conditioner separate, instead of the 2 in 1.
Rita  S.
Rita S.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to switch up my shampoo/conditioners every so often, and Pantene is one of my favorites, I do have to switch to a "cleanser" shampoo after because I feel I get build up, but I definitely think it is one of the best moisturizing.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well. It's always a go to when I don't know what to get.
Melony L.
Melony L.
I really like Pantene conditioner. It really controls static. It leaves my hair silky and really smooth. Helps with frizz.