BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Jj R.
Plainfield, NJ
Great conditioner. Softens better than the bargain brands. Smells lovely and clean. Does not weigh hair down and helps to manage my curls. I would recommend this product for daily use. I have course, curly hair. I would recommend this product to others.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I love this product , let my hair just like I like , I would not dry, and leaves it full of life and shine, this brand is very good for hair care , always I use and recommend to all
Nicole N.
Garland, TX
I find myself always going back to this conditioner, it has a wonderful smell and priced right. I bought it at walmart. The smell last for 2 days on my hair!
Mackenzie W.
Chatham, IL
Love this conditioner!! It smells sooo good!! It's also a great price. Not cheap but not expensive either.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really leaves my hair feeling smooth and detangled. I also love the container it comes in for traveling, it is the perfect size. I would recommend this product to those looking for a quality conditioner in a travel sized container at an affordable price!
Desiree O.
Fremont, CA
I love patene it's one of my go to conditioners, I love smell and way it makes my hair feel. I have thick,curly hair and it feels moisturizer, silky, smooth. It's a thick conditioner and does its job very well, would recommend this to thick curly hair girls!!
Nancy T.
I use Pantene Conditioner with Color Protection. Its so easy to find at any Walgreens, Walmart or anywhere you might be shopping. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I have red hair which is a hard color to maintain and Pantene helps me with it.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this conditioner because it is super easy to brush your hair after you wAsh and it detangles knots in your hait
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene products always leave my hair feeling soft and smooth. They constantly perform better than their competition. One way Pantene can improve their products is either decreasing the price of the product or increasing the functionality of the bottle.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way with Pantene Conditioners. It does the job of nourishing your hair. However, I personally, am still in search of a conditioner that won't leave my hair looking and feeling oily halfway through the day.