BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite pantene conditioners. Leaves my hair smelling amazing and silky.
Elle C.
The best general store conditioner I've ever used. It detangles my hair and leaves it silky smooth and soft. I don't use any other brand.
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
I'm not sure what all the hype is about. This is a good, basic product but not the best conditioner I have ever used. I think people are over Pantene and are ready for something different. I am even getting bored with the scent.
Heather T.
Brunswick, OH
Works well smells great and keeps my hair looking good throughout the day. I love them.
Julia M.
Maynard, MA
Works great, good price, leaves my hair smooth and soft and shiny. I don't color my hair or use much heat, so I don't need a TON of conditioner, but my hair is thick and coarse, so I DO need good conditioner.
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
It leaves my hair smooth and full. If I leave it on for 5 minutes it makes the effects even better. It is effective. I prefer this conditioner to others I have tried. I have strawberry blonde hair and it's pretty thin. I am satisfied with this product.
Saloni W.
Pleasanton, CA
I love this conditioner but It still doesn't make my hair as soft as other conditioners I've used. The good thing about this conditioner is that it doesn't make my hair oily like many other conditioners. But in general this is a pretty good conditioner.
Jennifer C.
Cochranton, PA
I love it. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy.
It's very affordable.
It helps keep my hair feeling sleek and soft.
I use this product daily.
I buy it at Giant Eagle.
Kaitlin M.
APEX, NC
I love those conditioner a lot. I have very thick hair and it's great, it really actually works and makes my fizzy hair tolerable. It is very effective and a good price! I bought it at my local target! I would totally recommend this to other, I love it!
Elianeth M.
Medley, FL

I love this conditioner still does not function make my soft brown hair Como Other conditioners that used . The good thing about this is that it is impossible conditioner make my hair greasy like many other conditioners . But overall this is very good conditioner UN .
I recommend it to everyone.