BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

• "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
Mindy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Pantene hair products always smell wonderful!! I have tried several different types through Pantene and you just can't go wrong.
Jessica D.
Florence, AL
Always keeps my hair silky smooth and definitely helps define what curls I have and boosts the fullness of the curls. Must have!!
Kirsten R.
This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well. It's always a go to when I don't know what to get.
Lola M.
These are one of my favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner. They smell very clean and fresh and leave my hair silky smooth.
natalie l.
After conditioning my hair with this it left it feeling healthy, very shiny and it smells great I definitely recommend this.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love how this leaves my hair so soft and conditioned. It rinses really well and leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing
Melony L.
I really like Pantene conditioner. It really controls static. It leaves my hair silky and really smooth. Helps with frizz.
Allison M.
I like this conditioner because it is super easy to brush your hair after you wAsh and it detangles knots in your hait
Annika P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff. It makes my hair soooo soft and shiny. I really like combing my hair in the shower when this is in.
Amanda M.
I enjoy this brand. It's so nice and expensive feeling. It isn't the cheapest but it isn't terrible for what you get.