BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for detangling long flowing hair. Leave hair feeling very silky and soft even after dry.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta presentaciĆ³n del envase en el acondicionador Pantene para un mejor volumen en el cabello. Esta marca siempre sorprende con sus innovaciones.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling. Does best when used in combination (same shampoo and conditioner). Make my hair feel great
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner I have used for years! Not overly heavy, but has great nourishment for my dry, thin hair.
co5itas v.
co5itas v.
El acondicionador me deja el cabello suave e hidratado pero debo usarlo poco ya que mi cabello es graso y aumenta la grasa a mi cabello.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene makes reliable shampoo and conditioner products, which I often pick up in travel size for use on trips.
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene always smells amazing. Lasts all day long and keeps your hair smooth all day long.
Annika P.
Annika P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff. It makes my hair soooo soft and shiny. I really like combing my hair in the shower when this is in.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Irwin, PA
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Doesn't leave a heaving feeling.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Isanti, MN
I like this conditioner. My hair felt good after using it. But I only bought it one time.