BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Mandie L.
Pantene works really well but it is not as good as some other products that I have tried. But it is good for when you only have that in your stock pile.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Conditioner is very light it works wonders on all hair types. This Conditioner is affordable you will enjoy the smell and the way it feels after.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product leaves my hair very soft and feeling so clean smells good purchased in Walmart very affordable and would definitely recommend it
Shan H.
Decatur
Cool product to use... Not that expensive and I purchased it when all my kids were at home to keep in the shower.. My son used it more than anyone
co5itas v.
El acondicionador me deja el cabello suave e hidratado pero debo usarlo poco ya que mi cabello es graso y aumenta la grasa a mi cabello.
Elle C.
The best general store conditioner I've ever used. It detangles my hair and leaves it silky smooth and soft. I don't use any other brand.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Pantene ok it does seem a bit drying for my hair An prefer others over this shampoo! It's still a good shampoo just prefer others
Christa L.
MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :) MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)MAKES MY HAIR HAIR REALLY SOFT :)
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mixed feelings. It gets the job done. It also is great for the price. But sometimes I feel as if it weights my hair down too much.
Mindy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Pantene hair products always smell wonderful!! I have tried several different types through Pantene and you just can't go wrong.