BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this brand. It's so nice and expensive feeling. It isn't the cheapest but it isn't terrible for what you get.
Shan H.
Shan H.
Decatur
Cool product to use... Not that expensive and I purchased it when all my kids were at home to keep in the shower.. My son used it more than anyone
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really leaves my hair feeling soft and looking great. I would definitely buy this again!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
SILAS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing conditioner. Leaves your hair feeling hydrated and smooth. Smells amazing for a drugstore conditioner.
Maria H.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo he smell and how it feels in my hair is great yes they are affordable and have no concerns .
Paulette P.
Paulette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried their trial size and this conditioner was amazing. It left my hair hydrates, soft, and tangled free.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling great! It's safe for color treated hair and it has a nice scent.
natalie l.
natalie l.
After conditioning my hair with this it left it feeling healthy, very shiny and it smells great I definitely recommend this.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this leaves my hair so soft and conditioned. It rinses really well and leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Pantene hair products always smell wonderful!! I have tried several different types through Pantene and you just can't go wrong.