BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

• "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
I'm not sure what all the hype is about. This is a good, basic product but not the best conditioner I have ever used. I think people are over Pantene and are ready for something different. I am even getting bored with the scent.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I love this product , let my hair just like I like , I would not dry, and leaves it full of life and shine, this brand is very good for hair care , always I use and recommend to all
Jazmin B.
Fairburn, GA
I use Pantene conditioner and I have thick hair! It leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky! After washing hair with Tresemme shampoo, Pantene conditioner is a great addition!
Jennifer C.
Cochranton, PA
I love it. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy.
It's very affordable.
It helps keep my hair feeling sleek and soft.
I use this product daily.
I buy it at Giant Eagle.
Lynley H.
I love this product! my hair is super picky when it comes to shampoo and conditioners and Pantene works fantastic every time. It leaves my hair silky and knot-free. Love it!
Xenia N.
Pantene conditioner smells really nice and leaves my hair feeling really soft. I always like to buy the shampoo and conditioner separate, instead of the 2 in 1.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pantene is a brand i trust! I always know it had good moisture. I gives me soft hair. It is a brand that has always good thick consistency. It is highly priced.
Nicole N.
Garland, TX
I find myself always going back to this conditioner, it has a wonderful smell and priced right. I bought it at walmart. The smell last for 2 days on my hair!
Rosaly N.
Me encanta esta presentación del envase en el acondicionador Pantene para un mejor volumen en el cabello. Esta marca siempre sorprende con sus innovaciones.
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Love love love this product my hair feel silky and smooth just so healthy and revived when i wash my hair with this plus the extra volume you get with this