BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo he smell and how it feels in my hair is great yes they are affordable and have no concerns .
Paulette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried their trial size and this conditioner was amazing. It left my hair hydrates, soft, and tangled free.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling. Does best when used in combination (same shampoo and conditioner). Make my hair feel great
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner I have used for years! Not overly heavy, but has great nourishment for my dry, thin hair.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling great! It's safe for color treated hair and it has a nice scent.
Kylie P.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for detangling long flowing hair. Leave hair feeling very silky and soft even after dry.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really leaves my hair feeling soft and looking great. I would definitely buy this again!
Julissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene always smells amazing. Lasts all day long and keeps your hair smooth all day long.
Melony L.
I really like Pantene conditioner. It really controls static. It leaves my hair silky and really smooth. Helps with frizz.
Kirsten R.
This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well. It's always a go to when I don't know what to get.