BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Pantene ok it does seem a bit drying for my hair An prefer others over this shampoo! It's still a good shampoo just prefer others
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I have spent lots of money on hair products from the salon but I think Pantene makes good hair care too. I would much rather pay $6.00 a bottle than $30.00 for a high end product. It smells nice and makes my hair feel great. I would defiantly purchase it again.
Iroc L.
Iroc L.
Chino Valley, AZ
Pantene is often my "go to" brand when I am right on money. It's quite often on sale, and already affordable. When I buy at the grocery store Pantene is a long trusted brand that I know I will be satisfied with the results of my hair without spending a fortune!
Cayy S.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mixed feelings. It gets the job done. It also is great for the price. But sometimes I feel as if it weights my hair down too much.
Lola M.
Lola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are one of my favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner. They smell very clean and fresh and leave my hair silky smooth.
Elfrida Y.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way with Pantene Conditioners. It does the job of nourishing your hair. However, I personally, am still in search of a conditioner that won't leave my hair looking and feeling oily halfway through the day.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Maynard, MA
Works great, good price, leaves my hair smooth and soft and shiny. I don't color my hair or use much heat, so I don't need a TON of conditioner, but my hair is thick and coarse, so I DO need good conditioner.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
I'm not sure what all the hype is about. This is a good, basic product but not the best conditioner I have ever used. I think people are over Pantene and are ready for something different. I am even getting bored with the scent.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always keeps my hair silky smooth and definitely helps define what curls I have and boosts the fullness of the curls. Must have!!
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
It leaves my hair smooth and full. If I leave it on for 5 minutes it makes the effects even better. It is effective. I prefer this conditioner to others I have tried. I have strawberry blonde hair and it's pretty thin. I am satisfied with this product.