BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Weighs hair down and leaves a waxy film on hair follicles. I have thin, fine hair and this makes it so greasy. It weighs the hair down so much that I get no volume at all. It's pretty cheap, but I don't recommend it.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I always buy the volumizing one and I'm not sure the conditioner does anything for volume but it def doesn't weigh my hair down but does leave it soft!
Jezail J.
Jezail J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thing about the conditioner that I love the most is, I can easily comb my hair out while it's in and this even makes finger detangling so easy. It leaves my hair smelling so well and I'm very satisfied!!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard a lot of negative about Pantene and the ingredients used in their products. However, I personally don't have any negative experiences and honestly love the little travel bottles for vacations and hotell stays.
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product leaves my hair very soft and feeling so clean smells good purchased in Walmart very affordable and would definitely recommend it
ZOE S.
ZOE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner so much! It's great especially for curly hair, and all you need is such a small size for great results Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Manuela C.
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way this shampoo made my hair feel. I bought it at my local pharmacy and it was at an affordable price. Loved it! Would recommend it to anyone
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Conditioner is very light it works wonders on all hair types. This Conditioner is affordable you will enjoy the smell and the way it feels after.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Pantene is such a great brand especially when it comes to its conditioner because it leaves your hair flawless and soft and the best part is that it's affordable
Raychel D.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene products always leave my hair feeling soft and smooth. They constantly perform better than their competition. One way Pantene can improve their products is either decreasing the price of the product or increasing the functionality of the bottle.