BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene conditioner. I love the way my hair feels after using it and the scent it leaves.
ikram a.
Melbourne
Great product, i use it all the time. Pantene conditioner leaves hair feeling soft and light. i would definitely recommend it as a go to conditioner
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has a thick consistency, which makes it coat the hair evenly and stay on in the shower. It rinses clean and leaves the hair feeling silky-soft. But in terms visible results, I don't see much. I find it weighs my fine hair down, and doesn't give any kind of shine or healthy look. You can find better conditioners at the drugstore than this one.
Angel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved all the conditioners i have used from this brand! They made my hair silky and smooth every time!
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, ON
I didn't really like this conditioner when I tried it. It had a nice scent to it, but didn't make my hair feel soft and it didn't untangle it.