BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Elianeth M.
Elianeth M.
Medley, FL

I love this conditioner still does not function make my soft brown hair Como Other conditioners that used . The good thing about this is that it is impossible conditioner make my hair greasy like many other conditioners . But overall this is very good conditioner UN .
I recommend it to everyone.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really leaves my hair feeling smooth and detangled. I also love the container it comes in for traveling, it is the perfect size. I would recommend this product to those looking for a quality conditioner in a travel sized container at an affordable price!
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
Fremont, CA
I love patene it's one of my go to conditioners, I love smell and way it makes my hair feel. I have thick,curly hair and it feels moisturizer, silky, smooth. It's a thick conditioner and does its job very well, would recommend this to thick curly hair girls!!
Jj R.
Jj R.
Plainfield, NJ
Great conditioner. Softens better than the bargain brands. Smells lovely and clean. Does not weigh hair down and helps to manage my curls. I would recommend this product for daily use. I have course, curly hair. I would recommend this product to others.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
I use Pantene Conditioner with Color Protection. Its so easy to find at any Walgreens, Walmart or anywhere you might be shopping. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I have red hair which is a hard color to maintain and Pantene helps me with it.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is my favorite brand I believe in their products because works for my hair, this new conditioner it's amazing I just started using last week and now I feel my hair soft and looks perfect and shiny. I'm in love with this product
ARIXON L.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I love this product , let my hair just like I like , I would not dry, and leaves it full of life and shine, this brand is very good for hair care , always I use and recommend to all
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Garland, TX
I find myself always going back to this conditioner, it has a wonderful smell and priced right. I bought it at walmart. The smell last for 2 days on my hair!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this conditioner because it is super easy to brush your hair after you wAsh and it detangles knots in your hait
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Chatham, IL
Love this conditioner!! It smells sooo good!! It's also a great price. Not cheap but not expensive either.