BY PANTENE

Travel size Pantene conditioner in shelf dispense box. see more...

Pantene Conditioner
  • "This brand of conditioner is great it smells amazing and it works very well." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair silky and really smooth." in 1 review
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is one of the best on the market. It smells great and tames my split ends and flyaways. My hair is oily at the roots and dry on the ends. This conditioner targets both those needs. I wash and condition my hair every two days. This conditioner does not get greasy and weigh my hair down. Try it, you'll love it!
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is my favorite brand I believe in their products because works for my hair, this new conditioner it's amazing I just started using last week and now I feel my hair soft and looks perfect and shiny. I'm in love with this product
Marysa P.
Kingston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing and I was satisfied with how it came out my hair was soft and silky and showed a big difference. I have a dry scalp and it is was a little helpful in my case for my hair. I would buy this product more often and it is a good product for little money!
Ashleigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this and the Pantene sheer volume shampoo and it works so well on my hair. I have very thin hair and when I use the combination it gives me volume all day long. Nothing else has ever worked! Flat to Volume Pantene Sheer Volume Silicone Free Shampoo 3.38 oz (trial size)
Aijha L.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely enjoy using this product, especially on my weave it's even better on curly weave it help restore the curls easily. This product makes it very easy to detangle hair, strengthen the hair, & also makes the hair very soft!
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this conditioner on a general basis and it is very good for an oily scalp and helps me manage my unruly hair. I think it's long lasting and has a nice scent compared to other conditioners. I am satisfied with the product/
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
It is a consistent product. It is reasonably priced and it does a great job keeping my hair soft. Like most Pantene products, it does have a great scent. It's a good everyday product, if you need to condition daily!
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene's conditioner. I have been a loyal customer of this brand for years. I love how after a shower I can get my comb right through my hair. It leaves my hair so soft and silky and smelling great.
Jezail J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thing about the conditioner that I love the most is, I can easily comb my hair out while it's in and this even makes finger detangling so easy. It leaves my hair smelling so well and I'm very satisfied!!
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Weighs hair down and leaves a waxy film on hair follicles. I have thin, fine hair and this makes it so greasy. It weighs the hair down so much that I get no volume at all. It's pretty cheap, but I don't recommend it.